Sprint Moto X & any Moto G Flashed to Reliance CDMA
FINAL Photo Tutorial Updated:- 08/04/2014
New Method Works 100%
Follow easy to use , Modified Photo Tutorial
Tested on Verizon and confirmed to be working on Boost model.
1) First we need working wifi connection on phone
2) Then an APK from this link >> http://www.mediafire.../SPCUtility.apk
3) Allow this MSL app to use WiFi,
4) It gives you SPC, [Works on Verizon and Boost both] [Also works with sprint Moto X]
5) for boost Moto G and Sprint Moto X ##diag# works, but dose not work for Verizon.
6) For verizon Diag , Turn off mobile, remove usb cable, and Press both vol key + power button.
7) As soon as you leave these keys , one menu will pop-up.
8) use vol down keys to select BP Tools then connect use cable.
9) then press vol up . Phone will boot normally with DIAG turn ON.
10) for Boost ##diag# require SPC, which you will get it by SPC apk.
11) now PC will search for drivers (even latest moto driver pack dont have drivers for this)
12) attaching drivers for moto g DIAG. (install it manually) 64Bit Drivers | 32Bit Drivers
13) Use DFS, send SPC. and Put phone in Offline-A mode
14) then you need to change phone and min number to any 1234567890 to change PRL
15) till that time PRL wont change,
16) From DFS you can write AKey.
17) But for data need to use DUMP file,
18) you can use CW nv item write and write DATA DUMP, use free NV Item writer from CW http://www.cdma-ware...ader_writer.rar (get CW3.6 Dump after registration) here also need to put phone in Offline-A mode before writing DUMP to phone
19) after writing all above, go to DFS and change Min and MDN to ZERO so you will be ready for activation (*228).
20) As you always do - Hit Like
If phone is on 4.3, then you should first update to 4.4.2 then do above steps,
other wise you need to redo data settings and might have to flash PRL again.
Here are official drivers from Motorola http://www.mymotocas...latform=windows I have not tested it but hope this works.
These official driver dont work, use above 32bit or 64bit drivers
Update : 19/03/2014
1)32bit Drivers mention in point no -12 are tested on WinXP 32bit and on Win7 32bit
2) 64bit Drivers are tested on Win7 & 8 64bit.
3) After factory reset, Min and akey stays as it is, But need to re-configure DATA and PRL.
4) One Click update to 4.4. for boost works perfectly from fastboot mode. Link [and it takes only 10min to update from 4.3 to 4.4.2]
5) Need to reconfigure PRL and DATA after one Click update [same as updating on Wifi]
Photo tutorial [Drivers and Sending SPC]
LINK removed, use link on top
Update 08-04-2014 (use link on top)
Photo tutorial [ Till voice and sms configuration]
Data config will be updated sooooon......
LINK removed, use link on top
Update :- 14apr14
Getting many msg about not finding software for using tutorial so here are all the software required
Nv writer 3.6
32bit drivers moto g & x
64 bit drivers
Moto G MTP Drivers For Win XP SP3 [Modded by Me]
Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA