Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pravin7may

Upgrade Offer - Netconnect 1x To Broadband+

Pdf file attached regarding this , download from attachments.

Netconnect Hi- Speed 1x to Broadband+ Upgrade Offer

Now get your existing Hi-Speed 1x device (USB modem/PCMCIA datacard) upgraded to Netconnect Broadband+ USB Modem, & experience 20 times faster speed of upto 3.1 Mbps. With Netconnect Broadband+, you can download heavy e-mail attachments in a blink or watch/download your favorite online videos without a pause.

The Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ advantage

• Wireless Broadband for both your laptop and desktop

• 20 times faster with speed upto 3.1 Mbps covering 35 cities across India

• Seamless integration with Hi-Speed 1x network available across 20,000 towns and 5 lac villages

Money Back Offer

If you are a postpaid Hi-Speed 1x Customer upgrading to Broadband+, you will get a discount of Rs. 250/- per month for 12 months (worth Rs. 3000/-) on any monthly rental plan of value greater than Rs. 800/- per month

e.g. If you choose our 3 GB plan @ Rs. 850, your monthly rental per month will be at a discounted rate of Rs.600 for a period of 12 months. If you choose our 10GB plan @ Rs. 1099, your monthly rental per month will be at a discounted rate of Rs. 849 for a period of 12 months

Summary of Plans and their applicable discounts

Tariff Plan Monthly Rental Discount Effective Rental/month for 12 onths

Broadband+ Pay As You go 299 NIL 299

Broadband+ 512 MB 499 NIL 499

Broadband+ Night Unlimited 499 NIL 499

Broadband+ 1 GB 650 NIL 650

Broadband+ 2 GB 750 NIL 750

Broadband+ 3 GB 850 250 600

Broadband+ 1 GB@Day,

10GB@Night 849 250 599

Broadband+ 2 GB@Day,

10GB@Night 949 250 699

Broadband+ 3 GB@Day,

10GB@Night 1049 250 799

Broadband+ 5GB 1099 250 849

Broadband+ 10 GB City 1099 250 849

Broadband+ 5 GB@Day,

10GB@Night 1298 250 1048

Broadband+ 10 GB@Day City,

10 GB@ Night City 1298 250 1048

Broadband+ 10 GB 1500 250 1250

Broadband+ 10 GB@Day,

10GB@Night 1699 250 1449

Broadband+ 15 GB 1750 250 1500

Redemption Process

• Walk into any Reliance World/Reliance Mobile Store to avail this offer

• Surrender your current 1x device & get a discount of Rs. 250/- per month for 12 months on any monthly rental plan of value greater than Rs. 800/- per month

• No need to fill in a new Customer Acquisition Form(CAF) as you will retain the same MDN/datacard number

• In case you wish to retain your current 1x connection you will have to fill in a new CAF form on the same name & buy a new Get Started Kit (GSK).

• You can also get your current 1x postpaid connection migrated to a prepaid plan

Terms & Conditions

• The Upgrade Offer is applicable only to existing postpaid 1x customers for a postpaid Broadband + connection only.

• The customer need not fill a new CAF incase he desires to avail this offer.

• The customer will have to pay full amount (Rs. 3500) for the new Netconnect Broadband+ device and choose from one of the available discounted upgrade plans & save Rs. 3000/- over 12 months.

• Rental discount will be applicable on the plan chosen based on eligibility described earlier.

• A customer is eligible for only 1 discounted tariff per 1x connection.

• The discount so given on rental plans will be on a prorated basis i.e. in case the customer is acquired in the middle of his billing cycle, the discount applicable will be only for the remaining period.

• Downgrade of the rental plan (e.g. change from a monthly rental plan of Rs.1099/- to Rs. 850/- ) is not permitted during the 1yr discount period. In case the customer does so, he will loose all the discount benefits.

• Incase the customer wants to retain his current 1x connection he may do so. However, the new Broadband+ connection will be available only to the same customer as the 1x i.e. the name and any other personal details will be same as for the 1x card. However when a custo mer opts for an upgrade plan his connection is migrated to Broadband+. Hence he will have to re-activate his current 1x device by filling in a new CAF alongwith purchasing a new GSK.

• Existing customers who have already upgraded their 1x devices are also eligible to receive the discounted upgrade plan. However the upgraded connection needs to be under the same name as the 1x.

• A 1x customer who has already surrendered/discontinued his connection is also eligible to get the new Broadband+ device under the upgrade program. However the new connection needs to be under the same name as the 1x.

• This scheme is applicale for a period of 90 days only.

Netconnect_UPGRADE.pdf

good to know

rcom is giving option to retin old 1x device,

it will be fool who will return 1x device, for which he won't getting any additonal benifit.

hope u will not do that.

Has anyone done this upgrade ??

I have done this upgrade. NetConnect Broadband+ Rocks! :clap: Guys I'll tell you onething, whoever is using 1x, please migrate your plan to Broadband+ the speed is simply amazing.. My download speed is around 1.5 to 2.5 Mbps, that is enough. Youtube HQ videos will be played without any latency, I can talk to anybody in GTalk with clear voice and I can do video conferencing also.. It is simply amazing. However onething, Reliance Customer Care s**ks! they are really the culprits. :NOTriste:

:signthankspin:

Arul

I am currently using CDMA 1X USB modem in prepaid mode (Rs. 404/- recharge with one month validity + prepaid top up plans as per requirements like Rs 111/- or 202/-). Now as the upgrade offer is currently running for Post Paid Customers who are using post paid plans of Rs 800 or more & the one's who have surrendered their connection, I want to know if there is any upgrade offer going around for Customers like me. Looking for genuine advice from this forum.

Cheers.

rcom is giving option to retin old 1x device,

it will be fool who will return 1x device, for which he won't getting any additonal benifit.

hope u will not do that.

Please read it carefully. They are giving a cash back of 250 per month. that means getting back Rs. 3000 in a year. Speed is awesome.

I am currently using CDMA 1X USB modem in prepaid mode (Rs. 404/- recharge with one month validity + prepaid top up plans as per requirements like Rs 111/- or 202/-). Now as the upgrade offer is currently running for Post Paid Customers who are using post paid plans of Rs 800 or more & the one's who have surrendered their connection, I want to know if there is any upgrade offer going around for Customers like me. Looking for genuine advice from this forum.

Cheers.

Boss just a correction. Postpaid customers of 1x net connect Can upgrade to Broadband+ with a charge of 3500. If they want to get the benefit of 250 per month, then for the new connection their monthly commitment should be above 800. It is not that they should be using a plan of above 800 now.

so there is no upgrade option for Prepaid customers ???

or is it to launched soon???

because i am using prepaid cdma 1x high speed modem and the speed that i am getting is so poor..so i am thinking about upgrading it to a better version...someone please help with this

Presuming that upgrade option for prepaid is allowed... Broadband+ Device will cost you Rs 1,999 under upgrade offer as per Reliance Website http://www.rcom.co.i...gradeOffer.html

Instead You can buy a New Broadband+ Modem at an effective cost of only Rs 598...

Here is how... Naaptol is offering Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ USB Modem For Rs 999 Link http://www.naaptol.c...dband_Plus.html

Sosasta.com is offering Rs 500 Discount Voucher at Rs 99 For purchasing anything on Naaptol.. Link http://www.sosasta.c...&side_deal=NTQ1

Effective Cost 999-500+99=598

One of our member has posted the above offer in this thread http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__223666

Edited by rajanmehta

Sosasta.com is offering500 Discount Voucher at50 For purchasing anything on Naaptol.. Link http://www.sosasta.c...&side_deal=NTQ1

Effective Cost 999-500+99=598

Its now showing Rs.99/- at their website sosasta.com for the discount voucher of Rs.500/-. :)

It seems they got a good response from consumers, thats why they increased the price.

^^^ 50 was a typo in the post... I considered 99 in calculation.. Lolz :)

Thank You... "The Observer, Observing Everything" :Riendo:

i had a net-connect prepaid number. I did the same thing as advised. Ordered netconnect broadband + data card from naaptol for Rs.598/= after discounts. Now web-world is saying it is not possible to upgrade. In fact he was blunt enough to say that you have bought a paper-weight, as it is an open data-card. How to transfer prepaid number or any prepaid number.

Thanks for help.