I am opening this Topic because, let me tell u mates, this is one phone to LOVE.
It may not be a windows mobile phone but the PALM Platform just rocks for persons needing a reliable, lightening fast and never freezing phone.
Important Posts - 823, 832
Some Pointers for newbies:-
This is the topic which will answer all of your questions - http://www.rimweb.in...w...c=16215&hl=
1. Yes, you should immediately upgrade to 1.07 or even 1.08 (now available-post 899); always better to upgrade, 5 minutes job; process and links given in the above topic...Link - http://www.palm.com/...ate/sprint.html
2. Download latest Nokia PC Suite; then create a new profile in Outlook; then sync your 6265 via PC Suite to that profile in Outlook; then HotSync your Treo to that Outlook profile and voila all your Noikia 6265 contacts are into your Treo...
3. Read Post no. 68, 149, 188, 217 & 273 for setting up your internet connection properly from the above topic...
4. Yes, you can put any name instead of Reliance. Read Post 154 and 155 to change name, but it is recommended for advanced users only as it involves editing the NVBackup file in a hex editor and you may mess up something important...
5. Switch/Upgrade to new international prl immediately.... Post 798
Read the following posts in this topic-
Post no. 28 - for some of my favorite softwares
Post no. 34 - to download Sprint Connection Manager
Post no. 68, 139, 188, 217 & 273 for setting up internet connection
Post. no. 98 & 114 to setup Java and Opera
Post no. 154 & 155 - change name
Post no. 257 - upgrade to 1.07
Post no. 899 - upgrade to 1.08
Post no. 261 - copy contacts
Post no. 268 & 269 - setup mail
Post no. 287
Post no. 300 - for opening up Treo Hardware
Post no. 355 - for setting up your favourite image on Screen
Post no. 356 - Bluetooth setup
Post no. 832 - ES* repair/change; prl update
Post no. 939 - Touchscreen repairs