Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
biosbhai

Orkut.com Invites

Hello all.

I recently invited Arun to Orkut.com. He created a Reliance IndiaMobile community there. But there are still only 2 members there!!!

We need to signifcantly improve our prescence there.

Since Orkut is an invite only place like Gmail, I am ready to hand out invites.

For now I will invite only 1 person cuz my account was recently suspended for "overactivity". So it is the duty of the person I invited to invite others (similar to the GMail Invite thread here)

Please reply to this thread for invites.

If you dont know what Orkut is, it is a social networking website created by a Google.com engineer in his spare time.

Regards,

Govind

Can u give a review on what this orkut.com does and how safe and reliable it is>

Sounds a bit different ! Sounds cool ! -_- wud love to explore it, my email id chiragdedhia@rimweb.com

Orkut is an online community website designed for friends. The main goal of our service is to make your social life, and that of your friends, more active and stimulating. orkut's social network can help you both maintain existing relationships and establish new ones by reaching out to people you've never met before. Who you interact with is entirely up to you. Before getting to know an orkut member, you can even see how they're connecting to you through the friends network.

orkut makes it easy to find people who share your hobbies and interests, look for romantic connections or establish new business contacts. You can also create and join a wide variety of online communities to discuss current events, reconnect with old college buddies or even exchange cookies recipes.

To join orkut, simply click on the link in the email you received and follow the instructions for creating a user name and password. If orkut doesn't sound like it's for you, feel free to delete your invitation. If you change your mind in the future, don't worry! We'll still be here.

If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however, we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community. Over the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.

It is our mission to help you create a closer, more intimate network of friends. We hope to put you on the path to social bliss soon.

Enjoy (=

Invitation sent to Chirag :-)

I have sent out 2 invites already. I hope Orkut wont put my account in their "jail". Now I hope Chirag will invite more people in there.

The reliance India Mobile community there is only my communities list.

Happy Orkuting!!!

Invitation sent to Chirag :-)

Happy Orkuting!!!

Govind invites you to join his network of personal friends at orkut.com.

Thnx dude :P

Still to figure out wht it does!! -_- Hope to find time for that soon!

and also for me at greens@gawab.com.

Thanx.

i had no idea that they suspend users. i invited over 10 ppl in one day. strange

They really put me in jail. Then I sent mail to help+blocked@orkut.com and the issue was solved in 12 hours. -_-

Emmi / Greens / Yokel were invited !

But lemme tell u'll.. ORKUT is jus damn slow ! :D

Emmi / Greens / Yokel  were invited !

But lemme tell u'll.. ORKUT is jus damn slow ! :D

Its slow because it so DAMN popular :D

But my personal Opinion is that Orkut is definitely better than MSNBuddyzone. But i will still vouch for Yahoogroups, which is far better than even Orkut.

I guess they are charging for MSNBuddyzone

:D

I guess they are charging for MSNBuddyzone

:clap:

I dont think so... MY profile is out on tht site as well... FOR FREE! :rolleyes:

Well mine was there free for month..

Then they said i have to pay to continue... :clap:

please send me an invite for orkut at gr8lv2nt@icqmail.com

Invitation sent to Sanay

Well mine was there free for month..

Then they said i have to pay to continue... :P

I guess u need to pay only to contact another member... Otherwise filling up pages n pages of Guest Book is jus FREE...

Invited you now, aman

Hi guys
can u invite me on this site?
thanks

Edited by Vishal Gupta