Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manishag

Call Rates In Delhi

hi Frens from August 13th all operators in Delhi has increased the On Net Local Call rates by 20%(1.20 per min) and all Local SMS by 20%(1.20 per SMS). also they have increased the STD calls by 25p(2.65 per/min). I want to confirm that have they increased the call rates in other Cities specially in metros.

Mittals and Aruns are already making billions as profit, why they are trying to steal more of poor people's money? These corrupt rich brates have no heart in their souls. I am not sure what they will do with all the billions they make by sipping the blood of poor people? These guys must be dusted out of the country for ever.

IT is sad that when subscriber base is growing cell providers are increasing their rates, hope reliance doesnt follow this trend

Reliance woud not folow them, I think. If it does it would lose patronage from a lot of its customers.I think Reliance would come up with better sms packs to pac a punch to the GSM gang so that some of the subscribers migrate to it.That would be a master stroke.

i think that many of the retailers and the sales teams are also responsible for this things because in delhi they have started the culture of USE and THROW SIM cards. because in new SIM card you pay less and get much HIGHER talktime as compared to any full value topup or the recharge. like Club card from the IDEA it was available for Rs 25 and talktime 225 and 200 local SMS with 3 months incoming. then why should some go for the recharge.