Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rimweb_mrt

Reliance Netconnect: Data Card Vs. Usb Modem

Hi All,

Which one will you suggest for Reliance NetConnect Internet: Data Card or the USB Modem? Which one provides better internet speeds? I own a Laptop and can use both, so would like to know your experience with both these devices!

Thanks in advance..

^^^

In my point of view Data Card (PCMCIA) will be the best in matter of speeds my dear friend. It provides a little bit more speed than USB Modem.

Regards.

Hi All,

Which one will you suggest for Reliance NetConnect Internet: Data Card or the USB Modem? Which one provides better internet speeds? I own a Laptop and can use both, so would like to know your experience with both these devices!

Thanks in advance..

b4 you go in for either of the two let me convey our experience....

We approached the Reliance guys for the USB Modem on phone and purchased two USB Modem -HUAWEI - MODEL : EC325. We have this Reliance Data Cards also. But we never receive the Bills and after 4-5 months suddenly the services are stopped and when we contact the reply is -'Bill not Paid" But where is the Bill???

Now starts the marathon hunting for the bill. The guys whom you approached for purchase will not respond to your calls. Customer care will say, your Number is not registered is it corporate or retail connection and so on...In the whole process the connection is also terminated and given to some other customer and the result is NIL. You pay 3400/- for the USB modem, usage is 10% of it and that's it. RELIANCE an Unreliable service!!

Reliance the Un-Reliable ...we all know that here ...nothing new in that. But whats strange is that why do people still give their precious monies to people who dont even give a bill? And this after knowing that they are dealing with one of the most un-reliable operators in the land! :P

Thanks for sharing your experience with Reliance services. I've never used any of the Reliance services earlier (except for the Reliance India Call to make calls to India from USA).

I had initially thought of choosing amongst: Tata Indicom Plug2Surf, Airtel MobileOffice and Reliance Netconnect, but wanted to go for Reliance due to its better coverage in India than Tata/Airtel !