Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mn14april

Samsung Flo (tata Indicom)

A Slim and sleek slider that's dressed to kill and empowered to protect itself with the revolutionary Mobile Tracker. A stylish and black exterior smooth slide-up design gives easy access to the phone's features with one push of your thumb. Power-packed with innovative features like the 1.3 Mega pixel Camera, Emergency SMS, Indian Calendar, Sensitive Touch Keypad, File Viewer, Hinglish Messaging, 3D Games, Private Speakerphone and much more, the Samsung FLO is simply the most irresistible assassin in town.

262K TFT SCREEN

High resolution (176 x 220 pixel) screen for pictures that look stunning. Play 3D Games and watch videos on the rich color display.

1.3 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA

FLO keeps your multimedia entertainment in sharp focus with a high definition 1.3 Mega pixel camera with 2X digital zoom. Use camcorder function for video recording.

FILE VIEWER

Download your documents (Excel, pdf, Word etc.) from PC to others folder in pen drive memory of phone and view these using Samsung FLO anytime anywhere. The feather touch keypad facilitates smooth working.

HINGLISH MESSAGING

5Intelligent Hinglish, T9 Hindi and T9 English make your messaging simple both in Hindi and English. Now speak your mind the way you always do.

PEN DRIVE MEMORY

Flo can also be used as a pen drive storage device with 44MB of shared memory for your data. Photos, Videos, Name card & MP3 Songs.

TOUCH SENSITIVE KEYPAD

The sensitive keypad makes navigation and working on files quicker and smoother.

MP3 PLAYER WITH DEDICATED SOFT KEYS

Download songs from TATA zone and transfer from PC to the FLO. The FLO pen drive memory can be accessed by dedicated touch keys & side key.

BLUETOOTH

The Bluetooth enabled head set and Bluetooth carkit ensures a wireless talk with FLO. Connect to Internet with Bluetooth enabled PC and FLO.

Approx price Rs. 7,999/-

Samsung FLO

post-3902-1187850209.jpg

Edited by mn14april

Indicom do have good handset, yesterday only I bought Hero NXT, for 1200 and 200 bucks for unlock. But really good handset also had an opportunity to see FLO and DUO handset. Very slick, good display handsets. Even at times seems superior than Nokia CDMA handsets. Only problem is they are locked and do not accept Reliance RUIM. Hope we get unlocked Samsung TATA handset soon.

No Ext memory?

But good price for features and looks, though.

Dose supports RUIM? Or Reliance

Can we get this FLO unlocked for using it with reliance RUIM? Where and How and at what price?

i was always and always a gr8 fan of samsung after n191 and till date if RIM launches samsung i am there for the support but ANIL made me to go to nokia which i dunno like

i was always and always a gr8 fan of samsung after n191 and till date if RIM launches samsung i am there for the support but ANIL made me to go to nokia which i dunno like

guys... any one .. any idea...

can we use samsung flo on reliance???