Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolraj79

Nokia 6275 Poor Battery Life

The charger Ac-3E thats usually packaged with 6275i had only 350mA output as compared to ACP-12E or other charger which has output of 800mA or more.

This simply means that 350mA charger would charge the batter slower. In may be is disadvantage to some but there is a good side too..

Batteries thats are charged slowly have longer life and less memory effect. The charge out time will be more for each charge and discharge cycle.

Dear Friend

Please tell about harms of fast charging. I donot think it will harm the set

Also nokia normal charger comes with adapter lead provided by company

we can charge with it .

i was thinking of buying a travel charger ac-4 to charge this phone faster...does any1 know how much a n original nokia charger would cost if i buy frm nokia shop? i saw these chargers on ebay too selling for 200-220 but they r local make....wld ac-12 be better or a travel charger?

i was thinking of buying a travel charger ac-4 to charge this phone faster...does any1 know how much a n original nokia charger would cost if i buy frm nokia shop? i saw these chargers on ebay too selling for 200-220 but they r local make....wld ac-12 be better or a travel charger?

I am using AC-4 charger for my 6265 which is working perfectly and charge my battery in 1hr. however charger provided with 6265 AC-3 took 3 hrs. to charge my battery.

So i prefer AC- 4 is best.

Use AC4 its best. Nokia original costs Rs 690.

Me too is charging my 6275 with the charger which comes with 1100 and it charges the full drained battery within 80-90 min.

One thing I would like to ask the techies is that the original charger of 6275 is 5.0 volt 350ma and the charger of 1100 (from which I am charging) is 5.7 volt 800ma. can it create any problem with the handset

Vishal

No it can not create any problem, basically battery charging time depends on amount of current charger provides to battery. It is called VA, means mA X Voltage. This current could be limited by built in circuit. Ideally battery can be rechareged efficiently upto 1X (means 1000 mAH battery can be charged upto 1000 mA current) But since batteries are 3.6 V, charging currents are reduced appropriately at higher voltage, 4.8 to 6 V charging voltage is generally used.

They reduce charger current to reduce cost thats all.

Read more in simple ineresting language at

http://batteryuniversity.com

Also reliance network consumes more battery these days.

Edited by kshah

No it can not create any problem, basically battery charging time depends on amount of current charger provides to battery. It is called VA, means mA X Voltage. This current could be limited by built in circuit. Ideally battery can be rechareged efficiently upto 1X (means 1000 mAH battery can be charged upto 1000 mA current) But since batteries are 3.6 V, charging currents are reduced appropriately at higher voltage, 4.8 to 6 V charging voltage is generally used.

They reduce charger current to reduce cost thats all.

Read more in simple ineresting language at

http://batteryuniversity.com

Also reliance network consumes more battery these days.

I guess the primary reason for reducing the charging voltage to 5.0 volts is to have an USB port to be used for charging the battery...I mean the handset would see the 5V from USB as acceptable voltage for charging.

...and of course lesser current also means saving in hardware costs