Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raju_a

Accessing Rworld Thru Pc

Is it possible to access R-World through PC. If possible please provide the link. I am especially interested in access my phone book which i have uploaded.

regards

I have Accessed the RWolrd in PC using Opera but the major Java Function is not Working Properly as the JAR file created is for MIDP Ver 2.0 which is not compatible in PC

I have Accessed the RWolrd in PC using Opera but the major Java Function is not Working Properly as the JAR file created is for MIDP Ver 2.0 which is not compatible in PC

But can't it be accessed in IE using wap enhancement/addon. Also provide with the settings for the browser(Opera/IE) and link. Further were u able to access the application for uploading and downloading phonebook.

Why is the upload/download of phbook not accessible in PPC6700 even after loading it with your latest a.k.u

regards

Raju

Windows PPC dont Support .Java Applet in Browser

Windows PPC dont Support .Java Applet in Browser

Is it possible to access R-World through Computer. I guess in PC, u can access Java applets. If possible please provide the link. I am especially interested in accessing my phone book which i have uploaded.

Is it possible to access R-World through Computer. I guess in PC, u can access Java applets. If possible please provide the link. I am especially interested in accessing my phone book which i have uploaded.

Yes, even i m interested to know whether thery is any url from where we can access uploaded phone book?

Please help.