Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KARMA1

Aku 3.5 Sms Problem

Hi,

I have installed Helmis AKU 3.5 Customised for Reliance . Incoming SMS's first few characters are goin in the Line of senders Number(from) hence I do not know who has sent SMS. I am also no table to reply as Message line is there instead of number. Please Help.

first thing... when u upgraded to this rom did u on setup let hetals customization rom run too?

yes : then hard reset the phone... go thru date and stylus setup and just when u get the message that the phone will customize in 3 secs... hit reset and then let it boot... ur issues will be resolved...

no: hit reset a couple of times... maybe even a hard reset and it should work... this is a known issue in the beginning with this rom... u aint the only one...

Hi,

I have installed Helmis AKU 3.5 Customised for Reliance . Incoming SMS's first few characters are goin in the Line of senders Number(from) hence I do not know who has sent SMS. I am also no table to reply as Message line is there instead of number. Please Help.

Please give me Hetal's Customisation ROM link

first thing... when u upgraded to this rom did u on setup let hetals customization rom run too?

yes : then hard reset the phone... go thru date and stylus setup and just when u get the message that the phone will customize in 3 secs... hit reset and then let it boot... ur issues will be resolved...

no: hit reset a couple of times... maybe even a hard reset and it should work... this is a known issue in the beginning with this rom... u aint the only one...

Do you have Patch to remove this problem? Where to get Hetal's customisatio ROM?

Hetal : Can you please send patch to correct the problem?

u didnt get me right...

which rom were u running before u upgraded to the new helmi rom? if u were running one of hetal's rom then just follow the following steps

1. hard reset the phone (i hope u know what that is)

2. set up stylus and date and when the message for customization pops up HIT RESET...

ur phone should function okay...

u didnt get me right...

which rom were u running before u upgraded to the new helmi rom? if u were running one of hetal's rom then just follow the following steps

2. set up stylus and date and when the message for customization pops up HIT RESET...

Hi, Before upgrading to Helmis AKU3.5 I was having original of UTSTARCOM

hi,

i am facing the same problem how did you solve it .

ravjeet

u didnt get me right...

Hi, Before upgrading to Helmis AKU3.5 I was having original of UTSTARCOM