Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Raphellal

New Moto Handsets From Reliance

but wat the hell will they do of EVDO! . .

but wat the hell will they do of EVDO! . .

EvDO is just a technology which can support upto 2mbps connection between device and tower.

The ability to harness this speed lies in the hands of operators.

for example it could be video conference, mobile retail, live TV and many more hitherto unseen in mobile world........

Operators have to evolve better business models so that customers are not driven away by the cost of the services.

We've enough management gradutes who can help operators in defining better business models which will end up in win-win situation for both operators and consumers.

We'll wait and see how it evovles once spectrum and licenses are issued for 3G.

Edited by kesav

Can MOTO handsets be used on both tata and reliance like Nokia? egN2865,6265 etc can be used on either network just by inserting a card. can the same be done with moto?

I just purchased K1M and it does not have a R-SIM card.

Sorry For being late but I had exams....

The phone is basically a V3m but with a touch of youth in it..

Its got a better camera comparatively(dont know about the technicalities but the photos look better in this)

The phone looks really cool and is sure to turn heads. None of my friends want to believe it is really available in reliance only.

It is not RUIM based.

The pack contains KRZR K1m, Battery, Battery door, 128mb Micro SD card, a kind of hand strap that works as a cleaner for your mirror finish outer body in which you can actually see your face more clearly than in LG Shine.

It also is pre-loaded with R-world(for some people who use it as I find it really useless and costly).

It is EVDO capable and also has 3G functionalities but of no use as of now

The PROS : A really good looking phone to carry, Music Player is good(the same as V3m), Speaker Sound is not as good as a sony ericsson walkman series but just a little less, the touch keys are easy to use compared to lg chocolate and samsung metal series phones.

The CONS : I really missed an equalizer, the pack should've had a better Micro SD(maybe 256mb), the interface is same as V3m which i dont quite like as I am a fan of the so called MOTO interface.

THE BOTTOM LINE : All in all a very good phone and according to the limitations we have in CDMA in India this phone is the hottest one to own.

Edited by superman2ster