Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaithu043

Connecting Moto V3m To Vista Based Pc

Hi Friends,

I have recently bought Moto Razr V3m CDMA frm Reliance and i have SOny VAIO ( VistaHome Basic). I want to connect to Internet using my phone as modem. But im not being able to do so... what r the options to connect thru my phone to internet??? Please solve my problem guys.. i got vexed trying to conect and im still trying but no use.... please help me out

Hi Friends,

I have recently bought Moto Razr V3m CDMA frm Reliance and i have SOny VAIO ( VistaHome Basic). I want to connect to Internet using my phone as modem. But im not being able to do so... what r the options to connect thru my phone to internet??? Please solve my problem guys.. i got vexed trying to conect and im still trying but no use.... please help me out

If u r laptop is having built in bluetooth, then it is a very easy just enable u r cell bluetooth and manually create internet connection for this go to CONTROL PANEL -> CLICK ON NETWORK CONNECTIONS ->then CLICK ON CREATE A NEW CONNECTION, click on next then select CONNECT TO INTERNET next and click SETUP MY CONNECTION MANUALY CLICK ON NEXT CONNECT USING DIAL-UP MODEM and select the Bluetoothe modem click next now in ISP name enter Reliance Netconnect" next and in phone no enter "#777" next user name and passwork=<your RIM No >(without zero example 93xxxxxxxx ) click on both check boxes and finish.

if u r using external bluetooth first install the driver and creat a new connection as i mentoned above and read the help file to connect the connection.

if u want to use TATA plug2surf to Reliance Existing connection then Read my topic "how to convert TATA plug2surf to Reliance PlugSurf" in "Reliance Netconnect / R-connect"

Vijay

Edited by vj4mqntm

Hello Vijay,

Thank u very much for ur reply. but i cant find ur suggested options in my PC.... as im using Vista Home Basic....

it is not showing any bluetooth modem.. even if its created it is not connecting.......plss help me out

Hello Vijay,

Thank u very much for ur reply. but i cant find ur suggested options in my PC.... as im using Vista Home Basic....

it is not showing any bluetooth modem.. even if its created it is not connecting.......plss help me out

Make sure u r labpot is having builtin bluetooth hardware and if is there u first find out the drivers are installed or not,

If u r laptop is dosn't having built in bluetoodth then u have go for bluetooth dongle which is available any Electronic Shop, connect in USB port install the driver I suggest u to go for Branded bluetooth dongle, Normally in market locale make is availale for around Rs 225/- I request you to go for branded one whic is available around 400/-.

Viay