Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rumsi2006

Nokia 2505

Just 3749? The similar specs N2255 is quoting around 4.5/5k.

Also, is radiomoto W210 offered in reliance? if not, how come the official comparison picture contains the handset that is not offered by the network?

Lastly, I think people should give this feeble handset a miss. And really curious since when 1.6cm thickness is slim for mobiles (even folder types).

Nice Phone from Nokia stable for CDMA Camps. FM Inclusion is welcome anybody please Confrm do it connectusing DKU 2 Cable for SMS Software.

It uses QSC http://www.cdmatech.com/singlechip which is used in Tata's Samsung Explore (which I bought recently) and Motorola F3c , both of which are super slim. Everyone including me was impressed with this technology which allows so many features (for eg in samsung explore - multimedia, camera, FM, memory card, internet browser) etc all built into such a slim form factor with good power management and low cost.

:clap: same lame 2255 cousin.

I never saw anyone listening FM on 2255 because of it handsfree confusion.

hope they give handfree inbox.

Interested Buyers should wait for some basic reviews before buying it.

Just 3749? The similar specs N2255 is quoting around 4.5/5k.

Also, is radiomoto W210 offered in reliance? if not, how come the official comparison picture contains the handset that is not offered by the network?

Lastly, I think people should give this feeble handset a miss. And really curious since when 1.6cm thickness is slim for mobiles (even folder types).

Motorazr is 1.4cm thick...so just 2mm more should certainly be classified as slim.

Wondering whether it's good...actually it feels more like "another run-of-the-mill" handset. Nothing special, except that it is lightweight at only 65gm.

Inclusion of LED flashlight feature is welcome.

The Voice Recorder feature states 90 minutes recording possible, how? or should it read 90 secs?

i bought today .as for prelim review .. its simple , decent , black color slim handset with usp of light weight , no antenna .

one drawback i found is of low ring volume . it should have been more audible . and again like 2255 there is no display on outside .

I used it today only...

@ Hetal . No Port to connect data cable..so no DKU2..no HPSMS hehe..

Secondly...

Set is good enough to tempt the customers...

Sexy phone...basically good for girls...

Extremelly small and light...

But Slow Volume of ringtone..otherwise other thing ok..

Battery some different type..Special kinda..

Thats it..

this set not having good network as comapred with my nokia 6275 . wherever nokia 6275 had signal bars 1-2 in low area there 2505 was showing no signal .

^^^

Yes my dear friends, its seems to be little expensive.

Regards.

Anybody knows when Nokia 2505 PINK to be launched. If it is going to be very soon. I can wait and buy.. It looks cute :)

It uses QSC http://www.cdmatech.com/singlechip which is used in Tata's Samsung Explore (which I bought recently) and Motorola F3c , both of which are super slim. Everyone including me was impressed with this technology which allows so many features (for eg in samsung explore - multimedia, camera, FM, memory card, internet browser) etc all built into such a slim form factor with good power management and low cost.

Hi,

I am looking for a lightweight phone for a new prepaid connection, either tata indicom or reliance.

any suggestions?

budget around 4K.

thanks.

anil.

Hi,

I am looking for a lightweight phone for a new prepaid connection, either tata indicom or reliance.

any suggestions?

budget around 4K.

thanks.

anil.

Well, I am looking for the same :) . I have TATA Indicom ZTE C335 and plz don't ever buy this model. Don't ask em for list of problems I have. Just know that it is a Totally stupid model

I searched a lot on this forum and the only good suggestion I came across is LG RD3600 while RD3000 has some speaker problems. NOKIA has only one good set: 2112 and that is no longer available. I will buy a new connection very soon as TATA has no TATA-2-TATA cheap calls facility, Reliance is totally free after 496/- of recharge.

It is pretty strange in 3000-4000 rupees of range there are no good CDMA handsets while you can find lots of them in GSM. Go for GSM if you can, CDMA service is much worse and pathetic. I use CDMA primarily because of health-concerns only.

Edited by arnuld