Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pagpri

Nokia 2865

I am using a Nokia 2865 for almost 8 months now and thankfully, I do not face any problem with the handset. Its just that the body cover is loosing at colour and i am interested in getting a new body cover for the phone.

If somone has any details regarding the same. Please le me know.

Thank U,

Priya

Me also having the same problem, earlier i used crystal cover but it makes the handset really thick so i removed it. Now the cover is losing paint !!!

Can somebody knows about new body cover ??????

If any one of you get body for 6155 pl. let me know. Nokia service station is asking for 25 days and 1800 bucks. I dont mind paying as handset is spare but to give handset I have to seat in queue for 2-3 hours due to battery fiasco in Nokia.

I am using a Nokia 2865 for almost 8 months now and thankfully, I do not face any problem with the handset. Its just that the body cover is loosing at colour and i am interested in getting a new body cover for the phone.

If somone has any details regarding the same. Please le me know.

Thank U,

Priya

Hi

Priya if you are interested to buy. I have some body covers of the phone. Please reply me. It is with my friend who is running a mobile service shop. If you are interested reply me i will send the you the prices and procedures.

Jabir

well i also want the body cover as it has started loosing and alreaady lost color!

well i also want the body cover as it has started loosing and alreaady lost color!

Me too, as one of my friend is looking for cover for 2865.

i think the color used on the body of 2865 is really worst. by seeing my phone, ppl look at me with pity! haven't seen any other phone so screwed by handling.

Its Paint is peeling off and it is looking like Leprotic Patient

Nokia Says no warranty of cover Purchase new cover.

My friends it is really disappointing

Even i would like tio buy the body cover for 2865. Gr8 handset,, but losing out color. I even intended to buy the same phone agian. But its not available. Any one with original body??

I don't mind buying new cover, but does anyone know the price?

Dear Friend

Nokia Center says that Rs 750 to be deposited and it will take

7 Days to get case and no warranty on new body case

750!!!! damn, in price of 2 body cases, u'll get LG3000 (I know some will say in 777, u'll get a Classiqe handset, but i m sure the 2865 body will last longer than that!)!

Nokia a$$holes are back to what they are famous for. ripping out the customer.

750!!!! damn, in price of 2 body cases, u'll get LG3000 (I know some will say in 777, u'll get a Classiqe handset, but i m sure the 2865 body will last longer than that!)!

Nokia a$$holes are back to what they are famous for. ripping out the customer.

In fact service of nokia CDMA high end sets is very disappointing

they neglect and ignore CDMA customers I donot know why?

A friend of mine lost the battery cover of 2865. Nokia Priority dealer says it is not available. Where can I get the battery cover (or complete body case) of 2865 in Delhi. I don't mind even a used/scratched battery cover if some1 has replaced his full body case.

Can I get it in Gaffar Market? What should be the price of Battery Cover / Body Case ?

A friend of mine lost the battery cover of 2865. Nokia Priority dealer says it is not available. Where can I get the battery cover (or complete body case) of 2865 in Delhi. I don't mind even a used/scratched battery cover if some1 has replaced his full body case.

Can I get it in Gaffar Market? What should be the price of Battery Cover / Body Case ?

I am posting the pictures of 2865 body cover and crystal case with me. My mob 09349136797, jabir.a@gmail.com

post-18035-1195675172_thumb.jpg

post-18035-1195675210_thumb.jpg

post-18035-1195675267_thumb.jpg

post-18035-1195675437_thumb.jpg

post-18035-1195675478_thumb.jpg

post-18035-1195675571_thumb.jpg

Edited by jabir