Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nitink

Speaker Not Wroking In 6265

All of a sudden my phone has gone mute ?????

I cant hear any ringtones, seems there is some problem with the speakers :P

any suggestions to help my 6265 from dying....

I can answer any call , make a call normally .....but to listen to the ringtone, i need to use handsfree....

Edited by 2nitin2

I can answer any call , make a call normally .....but to listen to the ringtone, i need to use handsfree....

:P

I think there is s/w problem in 6265 coz... even I hv got similar...like camera not workin..thn went to Nokia care, they gave me repaired after 15 days

Juz visit Nokia care...n get it repaired...ASAP

:Equivocado: I think there is s/w problem in 6265 coz... even I hv got similar...like camera not workin..thn went to Nokia care, they gave me repaired after 15 daysJuz visit Nokia care...n get it repaired...ASAP
15 days :NOTriste: :NOTriste: anyways seems luck is with me, i tapped the phone with my fingers and bingo the phone is ok again.am thinking of buying a hammer now

All of a sudden my phone has gone mute ?????

I cant hear any ringtones, seems there is some problem with the speakers :Equivocado:

any suggestions to help my 6265 from dying....

your speaker may be damaged. you have to put a new speaker, pls visit nokia care.

:Equivocado: I think there is s/w problem in 6265 coz... even I hv got similar...like camera not workin..thn went to Nokia care, they gave me repaired after 15 daysJuz visit Nokia care...n get it repaired...ASAP
15 days :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: anyways seems luck is with me, i tapped the phone with my fingers and bingo the phone is ok again.am thinking of buying a hammer now

i had this same problem with my nokia 6265. just visited nokia care yesterday and get that cleared. the problem is -- the speaker and mobile circuit board is connected through a spring. sometime this spring will not expand and sits in the board, not touching the speaker. so u can hear sound and when u shake or tap with finger the spring release and and get connected to the speaker. pls visit nokia care immediately to solve