Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jassikhat

How To Check Netconnect Usage?

Hello,

Can somebody guide me as to how/from where can I check my netconnect usage, I've got the freedom plan i.e. 1 GB data limit per month.

Thanks.

@jasmeet

Yes my dear friend you have to register first on Reliance's website and then only you can view the details of your unbilled data / voice usage from their.

Regards.

...and remember that the usage shown will be atleast 24 hours old. Sometimes especially during month end, the usage may not update for more than 24 hours.

Ok thanks i did sign up on reliance. And i logged in. When i click on view bill it shows the bill date as 22 for all the months, does that mean my billing cycle starts from 22 of every month? i.e. for both voice and data? And in my unbilled usage the voice usage shows rs. 0 . So that i guess means i haven't been charged a single rupee so far, right?

In data section it shows unbilled data usage(MB): 715 . So does that mean i have used 715 MB so far from 22nd of september till today? So that means i probably got 285 MB free left to use(as i'm on freedom plan) before 22nd october since my bill date is 22, right? i'm asking so many qs cuz the company gave me this connexion and they pay the bill so i ain't got much idea.

Thanks for your help...

^^^

@jassikhat

You are 100% right my dear friend. All details you got from the Reliance site is 100% correct.

Regards.

Thank you all its been great help...you know first I had contacted reliance customer care but they were quite vague ...in fact one of them even told me " you cannot check your netconnect usage , it comes in the bill and there you can see " , i kinda told him that is weird and unfair cuz then how would I know how much Mbs i've consumed so that i don't cross the 1 GB limit.

Anyway now i know how to check, thanks !!

And if you want you can download and install Dumeter to keep a check at your end and also select option of warning you when you are left with say last 500 mb of usage or optionally after every 100 mb of usage... And crosscheck if reliance site is showing correct data.

Hi all,

I m also facing the same sort of problem as per given in the disscussion , i have a 1GB free connection but i m not been able to see my billing.

But now i know i need to register for that,

Can any one tell me which website to register on .

I would be grateful if any one can post the link in here.

Thanks in Advance,

new_junkie.

New year wishes friends..

Unfortunately, there isn't any means to find out the usage statistics for customers of time-based plans. :NOTriste: This often ends up in huge bills. Reliance should provide information on these too..

Edited by snthshkmr