Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
worldcom123

Lg 6600 - New Stylish, Fully Loaded Handset Launched

RD6600 battery seems to be problematic, i have bought this phone not even a year has completed and its battery is draining out while talking,

Nothing is happening and phone gets shut down, I have invoice also but seems service centre guy says as per serial its out of warranty and have to shell out money for my 8 month old handset. Seems reliance is on a roll of selling this kind of handsets which makes customers to compulsorily go for a new one every 6 months, something should be done, my adivse dont buy this handsets. will repent in 6 months...

warranty starts from the dat of urchase..uless ofcourse you have bought it in second..

you may want to visit another service center before you shell out a single paisa for the repair..

^^^

@copperco2

My dear friend, their is not need of him to visit another service centre.

Actually the fact is that LG provides only 6 months warranty on batteries. This is the reason he was told by the service centre to purchase a new battery.

And on handsets LG provides full one year warranty.

Regards.

OOPS

It seems i have missed out on '8 month' Old Handset..

LG RD 6600 Price has been dropped to Rs. 4990/- Today onwards.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Is this price drop applicable in Mumbai too??

With this drop in price does this become the best model in this range?

I have been thinking of buying this since some time, but my vendor tells me its not good, and the reviews i read are contrasting too.

What i require is a simple phone (i purely use it to make and receive calls :P ), but i would like a stylish phone with a few features, is this the best buy for me or is there any other option that i should think of??

^^^

My dear friend, whenever Reliance drops the price for handsets, its for all cirlces.

Regards.

LG RD 6600 Price has been dropped to Rs. 4990/- Today onwards.

in that case can you get me one of these for 5k ? mail me at abhishek@ibsrocks.com

Where can I get LG6600 for <5K in Mumbai ???

^^^

@mansuni

As the rates are slashed for all circles so you can try your nearest Reliance dealer for LG6600 my dear friend.

Regards.

just bought 6600 yesterday, seem the price drop is due to the sd card due to some extent, i ve read in the forums earlier it had a 1gb memory card with the pack, however the new pack comes with a 512 mb card

i have tried to use the phone in all possible ways, and the only thing i found a little difficult (rimweb had this disablity mentioned) was disconnecting the call, i would have preferred something on the front panel

I wanted to transfer my phonebook from my Nokia 6225 to LG RD6600, is transfer via cable the only way,

I have my contacts already synchronized in outlook.

just bought 6600 yesterday, seem the price drop is due to the sd card due to some extent, i ve read in the forums earlier it had a 1gb memory card with the pack, however the new pack comes with a 512 mb card

i have tried to use the phone in all possible ways, and the only thing i found a little difficult (rimweb had this disablity mentioned) was disconnecting the call, i would have preferred something on the front panel

I wanted to transfer my phonebook from my Nokia 6225 to LG RD6600, is transfer via cable the only way,

I have my contacts already synchronized in outlook.

Read this topic for transfer phone book nokia to lgphones I am give the topic links to uLInk

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

@ abhims.

Earlier 256 MB SD Card was coming, Now 512 MB SD Card is Coming.

1 GB Never came.

everything else is fine with the phone, but the only thing that troubles me is the phonebook

earlier LG models i used were some what like nokia, type the alphabets and the names starting with them will appear

here to search for a particular number you have to go through the streaneous purpose of going in phonebook, selecting search by name, typing names and hit enter

the problem is that still u get all the names with that string in it

is there any solution, because i couldnt find any :(

one more thing how do we customize profile :confuse:

i have heard that the price of LG 6600 has dropped. i visited many ww of delhi but it is not available..

can anyone tell me the new pricing? if available, kindly sms me on 9313506137 and mail to drgaganjain@gmail.com

@Dr. Gagan

My dear friend, you can try Web World at Maujpur, Kamla Nagar or Shastri Nagar also.

One of my friend had recently purchased the handset from Kamla Nagar Web World.

Regards.

amit ji, are u sure its available at ur ww? actually i called u and u said its out of stock

anyways, if its available, i m definitely going to go for it

regards

dr gagan jain

Edited by drgaganjain

Ditto, ani.

The Same. Same.

Both are same yaar.

LG RD 6600 and LG 6600.

you are welcome.

I have bought it from MOBILE STORE in 4990

and I have got Free Reliance Sim + Life Time Validity

Seems Mobile have enough feature as per CDMA Session.

amit ji, are u sure its available at ur ww? actually i called u and u said its out of stock

anyways, if its available, i m definitely going to go for it

regards

dr gagan jain

Always post in right section. You should have posted in Buy/Sell forum.

Anways My Name, Address and Mobile Numbers are in Signatures.

Lg 6600 Features

I wish to buy LG-6600. Can anyone help me with these querries.

1. Whether we can store postal address in the contacts.

2. How many scheduler, to-do, anniversary and memo can be stored.

3. How many SMS groups can be created and max. no. of contacts in each SMS groups.

dkc