Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mr_Flop

Lg 3100 Rates To Be Slashed To Rs 1600 From Rs 2100

Hi!

Official mails have been received about the price slash of the handset to Rs 1600 and currently on offer at this price at webworld. You may contact nearest webworld for price update. Customer care guys still dont have it updated in their records.

^^^

A slash of Rs.500/- on this handset seems to be good my dear friends. But why immediately they have dropped the price ?

Regards.

paying rs.600 extra for just an FM and bad looks from LG3000 was not justified. Now for just a 100rs higher, people might forget its bad looks, and go for 'FM phone in 100rs extra'.

very fast thinking from RCL, huh?

very few stocks available for this handset. Its mostly absent in web worlds.

Nothing except sales promotion exercise.

Yes, today i enquire the handset for purchase, the rate is 1,700/- at morning. in evening, when ready to buy the handset, their informed the rate is now 2,200/-.

Rs.500/- increase in 4 hours.

no dear rate of lg 3100 is rs 1700 only . no inc in price

Rs.500/- increase in 4 hours.

@Ashok Kumar

My dear friend, may be your dealer had given you the wrong information about the rates of this handset. As stated by "Supernova" above, its price is not more than Rs.1700/- and it is not worth above this price.

Regards.

so the handset wil be offered at the dealer price? well the technology certainly benefits (prices come down for the users) after it become old..

Edited by copperco2

The price reduction was only for one day. It was a web world offer. U cannot buy this handset from outside other than ww at that price. Only Webworld offer.

no yaar . its price is dropped to 1700 . it is permanent offer . not for one day .

^^^

Yes all my dear friends, Supernova is correct. The reduction in the price is permanent. I too confirmed it.

Regards.

I reside in Valsad / Gujarat. Here the prices of the cell never comes down,even if it is officially launched on ad on TV. Can someone suggest what to do.

I enquired the price of the handset in Bangalore in 2-3 shops....its still Rs 2100 !! Where do we get the handset @ Rs. 1600 ?In which cities has the new price come into effect ?

Edited by digitallogic

^^^

@digitallogic

My dear friend, this reduction of the rates is effective throughout the country. You must enquire in some more shops and you will definitely get it at nearly Rs.1700/- only.

Regards.

Hi,

I bought blank 3100 two days before for Rs.1781.00(All inclusive) from Powai WW.

Regards

Edited by vijaykv