Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragz

Unable To Connect Nokia 6265 Through Data Cable..

i am trying to connect Nokia 6265 to my pc through data cable (ca-53) but i m not able to do so.

I m using Nokia Pc suite 6.84 (have also tried some old versions also)

but when i connect there is no activity or message on pc.

i get a message on the phone saying 'Use phone as storage device ?'

& when i press 'accept' i get another message 'Data storage mode deactivated'.

& when i remove mem card from phone i dont receive any message either on the phone or pc.

I'v even tried Diego but it also does not detect the phone.

i want to transfer my phone book to the phone. How can i do this ??

i am trying to connect Nokia 6265 to my pc through data cable (ca-53) but i m not able to do so.

& when i remove mem card from phone i dont receive any message either on the phone or pc.

I'v even tried Diego but it also does not detect the phone.

i want to transfer my phone book to the phone. How can i do this ??

Hi!

Even I had the similar problem. There are a few things to look upon.

Please specify the memory card you are using - its brand and size. Most of the times, external drives doesnt seem like working properly with Nokia's but, I am using Kingston 2GB card. With this card, I will not be able to use my mobile as a disk drive with PC using data cable. But, I am able to connect through a bluetooth device

Check whether your USB is compliant, coz even with my PC, I was not able to connect as similar to you, but, my friend has got a PC (new model) with which, I was able to connect through

If possible, try installing your mobile s/w with a laptop and connect your mobile and then check whether you are able to do the same.

I am using it on a laptop (pentium dual care) & i m using XP. My other phones are connectiong properly.

Anyways i connected my 6265 with my laptop using a Bluetooth dongle. But i am only able to connect through BlueSolil software that came with the (Orchid) Usb bluetooth dongle. I can only transfer files to my phone memory & SD card but i m not able to connect Pc suite with my phone through bluetooth & sync my data & phonebook.

Plz tell me how to do connect Pc suite through bluetooth. I m using windows XP. Is there any extra driver required ???

well finally i'v been able to connect PCsuite through Bluetooth dongle. :Sorprendido:

To configure PCsync through bluetooth we must first install bluetooth driver before installing pc suite & after installing, must restart the computer.

Although i m able to connect the phone to my p through bluetooth dongle. But still when i try to connect through data cable the above mentioned problem stil exists. why is it so ???