Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Motorola V9m

yes problem is this . i think members using this can comment if they too facinf such problem

yes problem is this . i think members using this can comment if they too facinf such problem

The phone switches off frequently while using it.the car charger they have given is not the one they have shown in the diagram the port can be used to charge mobile only no bluetooth head set.

The phone switches off frequently while using it.the car charger they have given is not the one they have shown in the diagram the port can be used to charge mobile only no bluetooth head set.

When you connect the phone to the computer all the options given in the software doesn,t works as it do in the other Gsm phone like Motorokr. the main features like multimedia studio and calender.

The phone is very expensive according to its features. better take a blackberry or nokia 6275.

this phone surely has some network problem . 2 of my friens got this DOA

This phone except EVDO and display resolutions does not seems to be better than k1M.

Sorry for the late reply.

The K1m is an EVDO ready phone.

all guys planning to buy this v9m think again . its having some network problem . i checked with 2 people facing network problem in just 1 day of buying this expensive set .,

problem : when you dial on this set sometimes it shows switched off

ya..even m having same problem..i got my doa but the replaced handset is having same problems...

get it doa again and wait for next lot . earlier lot was having problem

Is It Worth To Buy It.

Does This Phone Support Opera Mini..? and Other java Applications and games...

Its Cost Is Near About 17000/- ie what Customer Care Told me about..

16188_MotImage.jpg

16191_MotImage.jpg

16197_MotImage.jpg

16194_MotImage.jpg

16200_MotImage.jpg

I Have Attached A PDF File Full Of Features Of Motorola V9M.

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

:winko:

6816_MotDoc.pdf

Frankly, It is not wise to invest so much on CDMA handsets. As they are locked, you are tied down to operators. One should be cautious since MNP is now on horizon.

Whats so great about Moto RAZR / KRZR / RAZR 2 ? Except for style?

For java support Nokias are best. But service wise they are worst.

My view point. Not a binding statement. :lol:

Well, CDMA rocks for voice clarity and GSM rocks for handsets and migration possibilities. Best of both worlds is still in the offing :rolleyes:

^^^

@vikasmahajanz

And I second kshah's comments my dear friend.

Regards.

very bad handset......

network problem...

phone switches off automatically...

dun buy this set guys...

Well, CDMA rocks for voice clarity and GSM rocks for handsets and migration possibilities. Best of both worlds is still in the offing :rolleyes:

I agree with what you say, but for voice you dont need such expensive and fancy handset. Radio and FM players (2-4 GB) cost less than 4K and good qulity color handset with basic features cost less than 5K. So no point going for such expensive just stylish handset.

I am adicted to CDMA quality and reliance coverage. But dont advocate expensive handsets atleast for CDMA or in GSM if locked.

Well thats true. I agree with your point that its not worth to spend money for cdma handsets

Can anyone tell me the price at which Motorola V9M can be purchased currently? or which phone to buy if I primarily want the following features:

1.FM/Mp3 (Both or either of the two)-Expandable memory if Mp3

2. Has to be a foldable(Flap) model or else a slide one

3.Net Connect has to be there

4.With IR and/Or bluetooth

5.May or may not have a camera

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

V9M is good handset but too expensive. You may consider k1M which is equally good, stylish (70%) and meets your all requirement at much lower cost.

hi all plz tell me can i use yahoo mesgr on V9M and K1M, also can i surf net on these mobile like i can surf on my GSM nokia6233, and plz suggest me what to buy to get this features in CDMA

yes. But thru reliance proxy thru RWORLD, so if proxy is down, you can not browse. Or if reliance stops allowing browsing.

yes. But thru reliance proxy thru RWORLD, so if proxy is down, you can not browse. Or if reliance stops allowing browsing.

thanks kshah, but i m confused what to buy, K1m or v9m, which one is better what abt 6275 is that this 6275 have these facility also?

Frankly I have my reservations against nokia due to very poor services. So I may not remain neutral while suggesting. K1m is value for money and V9m is style. I would go for K1m

The set is completely gone.Can any body help me in downloading a game on the handset and running it for my leisure Hours, please provide the websites.

The metallic color is coming out.

Edited by Andycruze81