Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vikramgvk

Nokia 2112 No Network

hey guys i beg you to help me out...i did a *#7370# on my friends 2112 and now it keeps saying searching for network!!!i went to nokia service but he simply refused as the handset was serviced outside once..what do i do now???

when i put the same sim on my mobile its coming but on my friends...it's not working.all contacts and other info is available..

when i did *#4357# i got info that sid is 0

on my mobile sid is 14846

how do i add sid to that phoone??will that help??

Hello Vikram,

You did the same thing what me and lot other persons has done before knowing what this deadly code can do.

Anyways sorry to say but you had wiped off all the settings of the phone which you cannot again write unless you are a professional.

So i suggest, go to any reliable mobile repair shop, ask him to make it RUIM enabled and load all the program files. Estimated price : 400 to 600.

Better if he gives you a warranty for a month or so, so that in case any problem arise you can go back to him. Making it RUIM enable will make your phone R-SIM enabled which has many advantage, though you can also go for simple Non-RUIM So go ahead and let us know the output..

Hello Vikram,

You did the same thing what me and lot other persons has done before knowing what this deadly code can do.

Anyways sorry to say but you had wiped off all the settings of the phone which you cannot again write unless you are a professional.

So i suggest, go to any reliable mobile repair shop, ask him to make it RUIM enabled and load all the program files. Estimated price : 400 to 600.

Better if he gives you a warranty for a month or so, so that in case any problem arise you can go back to him. Making it RUIM enable will make your phone R-SIM enabled which has many advantage, though you can also go for simple Non-RUIM So go ahead and let us know the output..

hey saurabh thanks for quick reply...but my phone is sim enabled and i am using my phone for tata indicom...so i guess your sol wouldn't work???

Good if your phone is SIM enabled, but you have to go to some repair shop only, they will upload all the missing files to the phone.

• Like 1