Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rimuser32

How To Save Sms From Nokia 6235 To Pc?

Hi

I have a Nokia 6235 CDMA mobile with Reliance carrier.

I want to save all my sms to my Home Computer (PC). Right now, my sms memory is full and I cannot get any more sms till i delete some.

I do not want to delete messages from the cell.

I have tried nokia pc suite latest version, but it does not give any option to save sms, only gallery items.

I even tried Diego after reading through this forum but it also does not allow to save sms.

Downloaded some apps from net like ZNISMS, MOBiledit etc but they allow to send sms from pc through my mobile, but i cannot see any option to save sms from my mobile to PC.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I dont want to delete the sms.. already i've deleted lots but some i dont want to leave..

Please, someone can help me??

Thanks in advance..

This is the best with any Nokia cdma.....

SMSCaster

smscaster is a software for bulk sms sending. Connect the phone to PC and send bulk sms through the software. It also allows receiving of sms on the phone and viewing it on the PC while connected. Doesn't seem that when the phone is not connected, a received sms in that condition will not be loaded into the computer when subsequently connected to PC.

Moreover, the link you sent leads to the site where the software can be downloaded a tried. It is not a full version. The full version is not free.

Hi,

I used smscaster but its not identifying my mobile, wat would be the problem? i have nokia 2865 cdma mobile, its connecting properly with nokia pc suite and can access pictures, but why its not getting connected with SmsCaster, HPSMS Server, help me..

SMSCaster

Hi,

I used smscaster but its not identifying my mobile, wat would be the problem? i have nokia 2865 cdma mobile, its connecting properly with nokia pc suite and can access pictures, but why its not getting connected with SmsCaster, HPSMS Server, help me..

SMSCaster

try this http://www.4shared.com/file/75897803/e2897...SNOKIACDMA.html

Hi,

SMSCaster

try this http://www.4shared.com/file/75897803/e2897...SNOKIACDMA.html

Anyone tried this file ?

Try this...

Open Hyperterminal in M$Windows by typing in "hypertrm" in Run command.

Select the COM port where the nokia phone is connected(u will get the port from modem properties in device manager)

In the hyperterminal connection, type..(make sure that ur phone is not in a call/connected to the internet)

ATE1...enter..will give u ok..

AT..enter..will give u ok..

AT+CMGL=1

AT+CMGL

u can read all the sms back to the hyperterminal window. Copy and paste it to a text file and save it!!!

Dear Sir,

I tried this but when I type AT+CMGL=1, it doesn't respond. pressing enter it gives error msg.

can you plz explain in detail.

Thanks & Best Regards

Try this...

Open Hyperterminal in M$Windows by typing in "hypertrm" in Run command.

Select the COM port where the nokia phone is connected(u will get the port from modem properties in device manager)

In the hyperterminal connection, type..(make sure that ur phone is not in a call/connected to the internet)

ATE1...enter..will give u ok..

AT..enter..will give u ok..

AT+CMGL=1

AT+CMGL

u can read all the sms back to the hyperterminal window. Copy and paste it to a text file and save it!!!