Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahujas

Samsung Max Available With Reliance

hi guys,

good news, Samsung MAX now available in reliance.

I had a look today at a webworld express.. It was priced at Rs. 7600/- there

Features:

MAX

1.3 Mega Pixel Camera

Private Speaker Phone

Mobile Tracker

Emergency SOS alert

1.9 inch, 262,000 colours TFT display

Stereo FM with one time auto tuning upto 30 FM stations.

Download MP3. AAC format songs or transfer from PC to MAX's inbuilt or external memory.

You can use up to 1 GB Micro SD card for storing data, MP3 songs, video clips and pictures.

With 72 Polyphonic ring tones. You can also set your favourite MP3 as your ring tone.

With Reliance Mobile World download wallpapers, ringtones, games & other exciting applications.

Use MAX as modem to access internet at speed up to 153 Kbps.

Connect MAX wirelessly to other Bluetooth enabled devices and exchange data with them. Also use Bluetooth headset, hands free speaker & dialup network. MAX supports HSP/HFP/OPP/FTP/DUN/BPP.

Mobile Tracker

Supposing you forgot your mobile somewhere or even if your phone is stolen, you can easily track it down with the unique Mobile Tracker feature.

Emergency SOS alert

Whenever you are in trouble. MAX will ensure that help is close at hand by its Emergency SOS Alert. All you have to do is press the Volume key 4 times when keypad is locked and MAX will automatically send out an SOS SMS to up to 5 numbers that have been chosen by you. This will alert the receivers of the SMS that you need help, and when they call you, MAX will automatically receive their calls, and they can communicate with you and come across to your aid.

Indian Calendar & Panchang

Don't miss Indian festivals, dates and important occasions using the special Indian calendar function. Use the Panchang feature to know auspicious / inauspicious time during the day.

Mobile Prayer

Set daily Aarti's on the handset correlated with the day of the specific Indian deity.

Call Lock

Restricts others to make and receive calls.

Voice Memo

Use voice memo option to records voice clips upto 5 mins.

Games

Bowling & Honey Ball

Extras

Calculator, Unit Converter, World Clock, Stopwatch and Alarm.

seems like a good phone.

Please somebody post a review.

Edited by Honest

It seems to be a good phone from your description.but one thing you missed to mention,whether it supports Wap or not.please clear the doubt.thanks

am nt believing it! . . . what abt the dual mode phone!

the features sound too good to be true, with panchang and all...

anybody got a pic for this handset?

It seems to be a good phone from your description.but one thing you missed to mention,whether it supports Wap or not.please clear the doubt.thanks

It supports WAP browser.

source :: http://www.mobileisgood.com/phone_spec.php?phone_id=1622

The 2 important cons are

1) Non EvDO phone

2) Document viewer(can read .pdf , .xls, .txt, .doc etc.,) is missing

Note:: Document viewer is available in samsung FLO and samsung DUO

guys ne news abt DUO i need that phone . . .am waiting for it

Most of my using 6265 are facing display problems. I have learnt to avoid sliding phones. Is my learning correct?

I am happy with my N95. :)

i talked to Samsung cc & they told me that i can not use MAX with tata indicom as it has been released by Reliance.

Did anyone tried it on TATA ?? is there any metnod to use it with TATA ?

&

Plz tell me the difference between Samsung MAX & Samsung FLO.

i talked to Samsung cc & they told me that i can not use MAX with tata indicom as it has been released by Reliance.

Did anyone tried it on TATA ?? is there any metnod to use it with TATA ?

&

Plz tell me the difference between Samsung MAX & Samsung FLO.

Can't read the posts above before posting new query?

I've clearly mentioned that there're separate manuals for TATA and Relinace which means its available for both TATA and Reliance.

TATA MAX and Reliance MAX have different menus for TATA zone and Reliance World respectively.

(the above info is clearly inferred if you read through manuals of both)

May be Reliance MAX and TATA MAX phones cannot be interchanged. This point can only be confirmed by the user of the phone.

Hai Friends,

If you use any nokia handsets once, you willnot look backwards.

samsung's description is stunning, but remember before purchase, these are only at records

its network,battery,sound clarity and quality, display resolution.....(vital about mobile) are seems far below by my experiance

Can't read the posts above before posting new query?

@ Kesav

i can understand that u are an expert analyst for mobile phones but my friend i'd rather suggest that u better read above post properly before posting reply.

I'v clearly mentioned that the Samsung CDMA cc (chat present on samsingcdma.in) has clearly denied that it will not work on tata as it has been launched by reliance. Moreover Samsung MAX is not available on tata outlets.

I just wanted to ask that "Has any Samsung MAX user tried to swap Tata/Reliance ruim?"

& above all This is a decent forum where queries & replies are posted with decency & manners.

So, we'll all appreciate if u too follow the forum's custom.

@anuragz

The intention is not to hurt you but to make aware of simple procedure followed in forums( reading before replying...).

If you feel that you've not made mistake so be it.

I don't have any objection to it as long as you're not guiding co-remwebians in a wrong direction.

As far as my experience goes "Can't read the posts above before posting new query?" is a very mild statement like friendly pat. If your brain interprets someother meaning I'm sorry for that meaning(which I frankly don't know).

@anuragz

The intention is not to hurt you but to make aware of simple procedure followed in forums( reading before replying...).

If you feel that you've not made mistake so be it.

I don't have any objection to it as long as you're not guiding co-remwebians in a wrong direction.

As far as my experience goes "Can't read the posts above before posting new query?" is a very mild statement like friendly pat. If your brain interprets someother meaning I'm sorry for that meaning(which I frankly don't know).

There's always better words & sentences available to explain your point.

If your words can be interpreted in a wrong way then its only b'coz of your inability to use words properly.

& as far as "Friendly Pat" is concerned.... English language has a lot of 'exclamatory' words to do that task.

I only wanted you to write in a better way. No hard feelings :)

Is any other color except black silver is available in this? and where?

One more question: Which is Better Samsung MAX or LG 6600?

obvioulsy sam max is better

Samsung Launches CDMA Phone MAX

Source - http://www.tech2.com/india/news/mobile-pho...one-max/22772/0

Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., has launched its first open market phone - Samsung MAX in the CDMA segment.

The slider is launched through the company's own distribution network and aiming at the growing CDMA market, will be available to both Tata Indicom and Reliance Mobile subscribers.

Hyundai Kim, Vice President and Head - CDMA Division, Samsung Telecommunications India Pvt. Ltd., said, "We expect to fuel the growth of the Indian CDMA industry through the launch Samsung Max in the open market. Fully feature loaded Samsung Max is launched to serve the Multimedia needs of the CDMA consumer. The availability of CDMA phones in the open market will provide Indian consumers freedom to choose network operator's of their choice".

Samsung maintains that the Samsung Max is a complete multimedia phone localized to suit Indian needs.

The phone sports a 1.9-inch 262k TFT screen and a 1.3 MP camera. It has Bluetooth, R-UIM card support, expandable memory, an integrated FM radio, voice recorder and an MP3 player. Other features include Indian Calendar, Panchang, Mobile Prayer, Cricket Scorer, Hinglish SMS, Mobile Tracker and SOS alert.

The phone also has some additional security features like call lock which restricts others from receiving or making calls from the handset.

Dinesh Sharma, Marketing Head - CDMA Division, Samsung Telecommunications India Pvt. Ltd., said "Samsung aims to roll out Max through open market distribution in a phase wise manner.

Currently, the MAX will be available only in Delhi and Mumbai for Rs. 7,500, but by December 2007 it will be available in several other large cities.

post-14950-1196184888_thumb.jpg

price rs. 7130 in delhi markets...

price rs. 7130 in delhi markets...

where is it available for this price?

What are the color choices except Black, is full silver also available?