Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
satheesh.p

- Model Nokia 3105 - Phone Number

Hello,

Recently, my phone nokia 3105 is not working. It is a CDMA model. Bought the phone in the year 2006. The problem what I am facing is whenever I switch on the mobile it is automatically switching off within minute time.

Incase, If I have to change my handset. Then, I need to jot down all the phone numbers from current mobile and store into the new mobile. What is the best way to store the phone numbers?

Last time, I got the same problem. I have no option except to jot down the numbers and stored the numbers into the new mobile phone. It is a pain. Is there is alternative and easy solution is available if so can anyone suggest it?

Regards,

Satheesh.

Hello,

Recently, my phone nokia 3105 is not working. It is a CDMA model. Bought the phone in the year 2006. The problem what I am facing is whenever I switch on the mobile it is automatically switching off within minute time.

Incase, If I have to change my handset. Then, I need to jot down all the phone numbers from current mobile and store into the new mobile. What is the best way to store the phone numbers?

Last time, I got the same problem. I have no option except to jot down the numbers and stored the numbers into the new mobile phone. It is a pain. Is there is alternative and easy solution is available if so can anyone suggest it?

Regards,

Satheesh.

PC Sync

Sure

u can do with nokia application manager