Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
princekgk

Lg Rd 6600

Has anyone tried MP4 playback on this set

hi

itry to put pictures and video files in the memory card it show the files but in the hand set it will not show any thing

Hi Stans,

Don't try to upload anything to Memory Card through any other mean except through LG Desktop, it will never show via handset.

Nilesh

hi nilesh

thanks for my query and i want the usb supported for lg 6600 and how much cost its

can u have mpeg to mp4 converter please send the link

stans

hi nilesh

thanks for my query and i want the usb supported for lg 6600 and how much cost its

stans

Hi Stans,

I am using my old USB Cable of LG RD 5130, and had purchased from eBay for Rs.250/-.

Also I have no idea about cost for LG RD 6600.

You can try Alive MP4 converter [www.alivemedia.net].

Nilesh

Edited by nilesh_ku

Hi LG 6600 Users !!

I wanted to know how the Bandwidth is if I use the 6600 for my Laptop thru Bluetooth to connect to the internet compared to the Nokia 6275.

I am currently using the Nokia 2865 and it is fast.

Regards,

the phone writes video, audio recordings , mp3 in SPECIFIC folders on the MicroSD card. find those locations and if you copy files there and if they are compatible to the phone it should work without a problem.

when i got my phone i make a copy of the folder structure on the PC and archived it.

I swapped the 256MB card with a 1 GB MicroSD in the phone with the file structure and it worked well.

I realsed the video quality is VERY BAD of the phone. If you want to play MP4 video on PC search for "MP4 player" on google.

dharmanath

hi

itry to put pictures and video files in the memory card it show the files but in the hand set it will not show any thing

hi nilesh i am also facing same problem, i also not able to access memory card on hand set rd 6600 while downloading by pc. kindly let me advice what is LG desktop and how i can download it?

thanks .....sandeep jaswal

Edited by i.sandeepjaiswal

hi nilesh i am also facing same problem, i also not able to access memory card on hand set rd 6600 while downloading by pc. kindly let me advice what is LG desktop and how i can download it?

thanks .....sandeep jaswal

Hi Sandeep,

You can download it from www.lgmobiles.com.

Thanks

Nilesh

hi everyone......I am Nishant....new to this community........

and for those who are having problems with the latest Reliance handset LG RD 6600,i can help them to some extent......

to put up the data on ur memory card, you can use the card reader/writer also......

1.Pictures : - For uploading pictures on the memory card....

to put pictures, you have to go to the memory card folder from "My Computer" and then go to a folder named "DCIM" and in that you will find "100LGCAM" named

folder.In that you will find all your clicked pictures as well as you can even put your own other pictures.......

2. Videos : - For uploading videos on the memory card.......

To upload videos on the memory card,you have to first access to the memory card folder from the "My Computer" and then go to a folder named "DCIM" and in that

you will find "100LGCAM" named folder.In that you will find all your clicked videos and there you can upload your own videos as well as....BUT TO UPLOAD YOUR

VIDEOS YOU HAVE TO FIRST

CONVERT THE VIDEOS TO MPEG4 FORMAT AND THEN YOU HAVE TO RENAME IT TO "MOV_00**" (IN THE ASTERISK PLACE YOU CAN PUT ANY NUMBERS,JUST IT

SHOULD NOT COINCIDE WITH THE RECOREDE VIDEO`S NUMBERS.)

3. MP3 : - For uploading MP3 files, you have to first access your memory card folder from you "My Computer" folder and then in that "user" named folder and then in that "MP3"

named folder,.In this folder you will be able to put up all your mp3`s whether they are full songs or they are ringtones in mp3 format.

Thanx,

Nishant.

If these writing of mine were helpfull to you,then you may give your feedback to me on "srivas.nishant@gmail.com"

to put pictures, you have to go to the memory card folder from "My Computer" and then go to a folder named "DCIM" and in that you will find "100LGCAM" named

folder.In that you will find all your clicked pictures as well as you can even put your own other pictures.......

WAHT U TOLD I TRIED BUT I FIND EVEN AFTER I COPIED THE PIC TO CARD WAS NOT ABLE TO VIEW THEN IN MOB.

WAHT U TOLD I TRIED BUT I FIND EVEN AFTER I COPIED THE PIC TO CARD WAS NOT ABLE TO VIEW THEN IN MOB.

First be patient

then look for the files which taken by your camera- i mean the location. 6600 records in digicam format

there you should see picture names are sequence ie. IMG001,IMG002, IMG003

right?

then rename your copied files as per sequence ie. if last file has name IMG006 then rename your uploaded file to IMG007

IMG001,IMG002....etc are for eg. exat file names may vary. infact i cant remember

now you can enjoy your uploaded files

do same on videos (MP4)

be sure videos with high bitrate will not play your set

have a nice day

Dear friend,

You can play mp4 video in this phone but send it through LG Desktop SW using USB Data cable only. When you browse for video thr' LG Desktop SW it shows only supported formats. If ur video file visible in this SW than you can transfer it to phone or directly to SD card.

the phone writes video, audio recordings , mp3 in SPECIFIC folders on the MicroSD card. find those locations and if you copy files there and if they are compatible to the phone it should work without a problem.

when i got my phone i make a copy of the folder structure on the PC and archived it.

I swapped the 256MB card with a 1 GB MicroSD in the phone with the file structure and it worked well.

I realsed the video quality is VERY BAD of the phone. If you want to play MP4 video on PC search for "MP4 player" on google.

dharmanath

hi

For All media format playback try klite mega codec pack (google for it). It plays every damn format i have so far seen

Hi Stans,

Don't try to upload anything to Memory Card through any other mean except through LG Desktop, it will never show via handset.

Nilesh

:Riendo: You can upload thru memory card. pl do not speak without trying and some knowledge. I have uploaded mp3, images in jpeg and mp4 movies in memory card by tranfsering thru card reader and everything work 100% OK and fine without any problems. The directory structure is as given below

-DCIM-----100LGCAM----(here you can upload jpg (IMG_0000.jpg format) and mp4 (MOV_0000.mp4 format).....DO NOT CHANGE FORMAT OR IT WILL NOT WORK

-PRIVATE-----EBOOK

I--------VOD

I--------VOICE

-USER------MP3 (here you can upload mp3 songs)

I hope this helps you , any problems get back to me :Riendo:

Hi,

i've recently purchased rd6600. i dont have songs mp3 nor mp4 on my set. and i've got only USB data cable of rd2230 and tried connecting to my computer, but my computer not detecting mobile.

Please tell how i can copy images, mp3, mp4 from my computer to my mobile???

Thanks.

Hi Stans,

Nilesh

:Riendo: You can upload thru memory card. pl do not speak without trying and some knowledge. I have uploaded mp3, images in jpeg and mp4 movies in memory card by tranfsering thru card reader and everything work 100% OK and fine without any problems. The directory structure is as given below

-DCIM-----100LGCAM----(here you can upload jpg (IMG_0000.jpg format) and mp4 (MOV_0000.mp4 format).....DO NOT CHANGE FORMAT OR IT WILL NOT WORK

-PRIVATE-----EBOOK

I--------VOD

I--------VOICE

-USER------MP3 (here you can upload mp3 songs)

I hope this helps you , any problems get back to me :Riendo:

hi nilesh

stans

Hi Stans,

I am using my old USB Cable of LG RD 5130, and had purchased from eBay for Rs.250/-.

Also I have no idea about cost for LG RD 6600.

You can try Alive MP4 converter [www.alivemedia.net].

Nilesh

Hi,

i've recently purchased rd6600. i dont have songs mp3 nor mp4 on my set. and i've got only USB data cable of rd2230 and tried connecting to my computer, but my computer not detecting mobile.

Please tell how i can copy images, mp3, mp4 from my computer to my mobile???

Thanks.

^^^

Hi Adnna

please keep thread's clean ! Dont post Double !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Hi Adnna

please keep thread's clean ! Dont post Double !

Regards

Shyam

Sorry shyam!

but am really having problem with my rd6600 mobile, i want to copy mp3, images n mp4 from my computer to my mobile. for this i purchased 2230 USB cable but no results. please help me out guys!

Thanks.