Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
praveen.valluri

View New Posts Doesn't List All Posts

Hi all

This forum is not looking like before

In the Forum when I pressview new posts it was showing from the last 00.00 to till time before

Dont know why it is now showing only few

Also when I chose this weeks posts

Displaying the error

Contact administrator

Its not as easy like before

KIND REQUEST FOR THE ADMIN TO PRESENT THE OLDER MODE

ITS HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS LIKE THIS

Best regards

Forum Fan :)

In the Forum when I pressview new posts it was showing from the last 00.00 to till time before

Dont know why it is now showing only few

The "View New Posts" link will list all the topics which have been updated (with replies) since your last visit to the forum, and not from the "last 00.00 to till time before".

Displaying the error

Contact administrator

May I know how you have searched for this week's posts ? Was it using the Search page ? What were the keywords and options selected when searching ?

KIND REQUEST FOR THE ADMIN TO PRESENT THE OLDER MODE

ITS HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS LIKE THIS

There wasn't any change in the mode recently.

You can try clearing the cookies using the link mentioned in the forum main page (see attachment for exact location) and removing cookies through your browser will also help reset such issues.

post-1-1196165675_thumb.jpg

The "View New Posts" link will list all the topics which have been updated (with replies) since your last visit to the forum, and not from the "last 00.00 to till time before".

Actually this is how it is showing me the list for quite some period now. Whenever i press 'view new posts', it just arranges all the posts based on their last edit times, n i see the top few ones which i haven't seen before. I usually get all the posts listed before me.

works perfectly fine for me on both my computers as well as on my Nokia 6265 whenever I press,"View New Posts". And best of all, it updates perfectly across all my systems. No trouble on this score for me.

The RSS feeds also lists out all new posts perfectly well across my 2 comps and my Nokia 6265.

It may be that iam logging in every one hour from the last 3 days

May be because of that it seems

dont mind about the viewing

where as when i search for new posts,the bottom page given a tab to search for "this week" posts

it shows me error

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 20 seconds before trying again.

Edited by praveen.valluri

It may be that iam logging in every one hour from the last 3 days

May be because of that it seems

dont mind about the viewing where as when i search for new posts,the bottom page given a tab to search for "this week" posts

it shows me error

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 20 seconds before trying again.

No Man this is puerly due to cookies only

Actually this is how it is showing me the list for quite some period now. Whenever i press 'view new posts', it just arranges all the posts based on their last edit times, n i see the top few ones which i haven't seen before. I usually get all the posts listed before me.

I say this problem is sorted now but this is what was happning a week ago with me

the "View New Posts" showed me all the poasts till the time i had last logged in and not the last time i visited the site.

but did not bother to trouble teh admin

but if this is an issue the admin can contact me any time for any kind of help that i can be to the fourm

for me

Edited by neerajayshree