Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhavin79

Treo 700w Windows Mobile For Us Now

Seems we can use the Treo 700w and maybe 700wx also on reliance :Contento:

Its almost the same solution like ppc 6700 esn change...need treo 650 drivers with cable

Tools Needed : Bitpim,QPST,Reliance PRL,Valid ESN.

Kalpak,hetal any suggestions ?

best of luck for the one who first gets the phone imported here and passes comments

or anybody done it already ?

Treo 700w and wx is way cool instead of paying reliance for the outdated crap phones

Very short detailed ESN change solution : hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/72916608/TreoConversion.rar.html

People who already done this for ppc 6700 will surely understand the solution

Enjoy :GirandoOjos:

700W if available cheaper than 6700 then its a good handset. Only draw back is 240X240 pixel resolution. It can be used with same sort of solution as 6700. BTW are you useing it? I am very happy with 700P (Palm OS)

Hi,

I have a Nokia Reliance handset. I have just been given a Treo handset by my company , but unsure if its compatible with my Reliance CDMA connection. I have been told by the Reliace Customer care exec that they are not compatible, but I cant trust those kids, they hardly know anything much about the products. Can somebody pls advice...?

Also, if i need to change my operator, can i retain the same number on an Airtel or vodafone?

thanks!

Its almost the same solution like ppc 6700 esn change...need treo 650 drivers with cable

best of luck for the one who first gets the phone imported here and passes comments

Treo 700w and wx is way cool instead of paying reliance for the outdated crap phones

Very short detailed ESN change solution : hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/72916608/TreoConversion.rar.html

Hi,

I have a Nokia Reliance handset. I have just been given a Treo handset by my company , but unsure if its compatible with my Reliance CDMA connection. I have been told by the Reliace Customer care exec that they are not compatible, but I cant trust those kids, they hardly know anything much about the products. Can somebody pls advice...?

Also, if i need to change my operator, can i retain the same number on an Airtel or vodafone?

thanks!

Hi,

thanks!

Hi,

thanks!

Hi,

thanks!

You mean to say you are using connection given by company (Reliance) and they gave you treo? Which model? That can say wether it is GSM or CDMA.