Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anchal

Nokia 6275 Query

hi..

i have nokia 6275..

i want to download the messages in my phone to pc.. i have tried many application.. i can view other items like gallery/mcard items.. but cant view messages .. when i try 2 download or take backup in oxygen or mobius.. etc.. it takes all backup except messages.. i get all call history and contacts but no messages..

plz help.. i m fed up with dis 100 messages limit of my set.. i cant delete the messges as dey r imp. so i need to take backup on pc..

Also .. if sum 1 has a full logoManager Pro Suite 2.9.1 please share the link or pm me..

My phone has the phone lock.. but even if the lock is ON den also the phone is in open state.. whats d problem wid my phone... i cant lock it.. earlier i was havin 6255 it was gud.. i was able 2 download messages nd all.. nd even phone lock was workin,, please help regarding this.

thnx in advance..

There is no way you can back up SMS from CDMA handsets. Atleast till 2865 model.

Nothing can be done with this problem. If you come across any solutions, please share with us. Till then, enjoy Nokia and RCOM's strategy of punishing loyal customers.

Till then, enjoy Nokia and RCOM's strategy of punishing loyal customers.

@KumaarShah

Truely said my dear Kumaar.

"ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD"

Regards.

thnx for replies..

but earlier i had nokia 6255 .. there i was able to backup my messeges via oxygen phone manager and export them to text or html files... why cant here.. nd dis god damn LOCK is just for name... i cant lock my phone with dat..

@Anchal

you can bkup

i vl show u da way

even you can search threads for this reply

@ Praveen

if there's a way to backup sms then plz share it with us too....