Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
imvikky

Unlimited Std On Jodi Offer

Is there any plan existing now in India in which I can get unlimited calling to one no in Mumbai free? I was told there was one regional plan available with Tata Indicom in Chandigarh with which calling up one tata number anywhere in India was free... My fren is using that plan despite the fact that he is not staying in Chandigarh... Can anyone confirm if such a plan is available anywhere in India???

^^^

My dear friend, I don't think that there's any plan like this in Reliance. Although Reliance must consider to launch the same plan as Tata introduced. Only option available in Reliance is to use Unlimited calling pack available approximately above Rs.1500/- for onnet std.

Regards.

Can someone please place this in the right discussion.. I am sorry this is probably the first time I have started a topic

And I don't mind changing over to tata or any other service... also can you send me details of 1500 plan

Edited by imvikky

^^^

@imvikky

My dear friend, their is a new plan only for FWP in which you can call any Reliance FWP or Reliance Mobile throughout India absolutely free. The plan is "Unlimited Onnet STD 999". You won't get any free callls for other operators in this plan. Calls to other operators are charged @ 1.00/- per minute.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

tata has a cheap std plan to one tata no.

You just have to pay rs 25 & u will get 25p/min call rate to one tata no anywhere in India.

check here http://www.tataindicom.com/t-personal-mobi...alue-packs.aspx

Hey that would still cost me something that is one re every four minutes.. I would prefer one with total free unlimited calling...