Combo 4444---8 mbps---4444----------20-------------------Rs. 0.8/MB

Combo 9999---8 mbps---9999----------50-------------------Rs. 0.7/MB

Combo 19999-8 mbps---19999---------100------------------Rs. 0.6/MB

(excuse the horrible formatting)

formatting is fine, its the plans that are horrible :wacko:

formatting is fine, its the plans that are horrible :wacko:

lolz

Well said... :)

very good showpiece plans. not much use with so high a bandwidth on a tight leash..

i cross 4gb per month with mtnl that is not even 1 mbps.. with 8 mbps that can run riot...

@ arun.. ditto buddy..

Edited by copperco2

The charges are very high. Maybe, it will come down when we have more players offering 8mbps.

As usual Airtel would be very costly. Lets wait and see what BSNL/MTNL will offer. Hope they at least come out with 8mbps speeds.

mtnl will have to upgrade to regularise 2 mbps plans and then only after a couple of years it will think about 8mbps...

well thhese days in my area aksh broadband has been launched even its on OFC but it s**ks man! . .and in 1500 they are giving 3-4 gb f ree that sit! . .bekaar!

and arun right said!

As usual Airtel would be very costly. Lets wait and see what BSNL/MTNL will offer. Hope they at least come out with 8mbps speeds.

@KumaarShah

My dear friend, whenever MTNL/BSNL will launch this 8mbps plan, it will be much more cheaper than what is offered by Airtel. Eagerly waiting for MTNL/BSNL to launch the same.

Regards.

oh , i so much want to use some really strong words here @#$#@@@

all stupid plans, only good for checking your mails and chatting.

8 Mbps plans are available in select areas only and upto a maximum distance of 1.5 Kms from the Node / RSU.

All private operators are looting in name of broad band, see tata brochure I got recently.

post-842-1197438112_thumb.jpg

well tata is worst. if you want to switch the plan you need to wait till end of the cycle. means if you have selected 3-128 plan then you need for three months from the date of activation to change the plan. also there service is very poor.

^^^

@kshah

My dear friend, as per the sheet attached by you above it seems the broadband charges from TATA are very to very-very high. No doubt they are looting their innocent customers.

Regards.

well tata is worst. if you want to switch the plan you need to wait till end of the cycle. means if you have selected 3-128 plan then you need for three months from the date of activation to change the plan. also there service is very poor.

Frankly for wired line I have no respect for Tata, Airtel and reliance either. They all are pathatic. Chosing tata is because

1 . They responded to my querry in 24 hours.

2. They only can provide connection at my residence in next 5 days.

3. Airtel never responded to my querries to call center and web.

4. Reliance said technically not feasible.

5. BSNL says wait for 2-4 months. As they do not have capacity. Even if I buy modem from market.

Tata is using Cat-5 cbles hanging over head. Reliance has DUBBA in my flat building but has not got permission to put some broadband DUBBA.

My dear friend, as per the sheet attached by you above it seems the broadband charges from TATA are very to very-very high. No doubt they are looting their innocent customers.

I forgot to mention that now speed is UPTO 2 mbps. Still prices are from heaven.

The plans are horrible. I was getting good speeds yesterday nite. And now they r back to the bad old 256' :(

All plans with a cap are useless, what we need , for improvement in the broadband scene is getting true unlimited plans and the government passes some law which makes having a service level guarantee mandatory for an isp.

3000 rupees for a measly 2-4 mbps capped connection is useless.

^^^

My dear friends, I think govt's MTNL & BSNL Triband is the best option available in matter of tariffs. Can't say about the service quality.

Regards.

All plans with a cap are useless, what we need , for improvement in the broadband scene is getting true unlimited plans and the government passes some law which makes having a service level guarantee mandatory for an isp.

3000 rupees for a measly 2-4 mbps capped connection is useless.

Absolutely what we need is something like 512 kbps (unlimited upload/ unlimited download) connection at 1000 Rs/month