Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
wincewega

Nokia 3125 Repair

Hi guys

My 3 year old Nokia 3125 has developed a weird problem. After working for some time, its screen goes kinda completely reddish black and it switches itself off. This used to happen only 1ce or twice a day earlier but now happens almost every 15 mins. I have bought a Nokia 6275 as replacement and transferred the number but want to get this repaired and give to my brother.

Has anyone faced this kind of problem on any cell? The local Nokia Care centre is GSM only so I showed to a general cell-repair guy who said there's a problem with the PCB which he cannot repair.

If I take it to a CDMA Nokia care do you ppl think they'll be able to repair it? Also since the problem is with the PCB itself, will it cost a lot to get it repaired? I know it depends on the problem but based on what I have mentioned here please try to give your best advice.

Also is there anyway I can send it to Nokia Care in another city without going myself coz there's no CDMA nokia care in my town. And will they require a proof of purchase coz I have lost the bill, box etc long time back.

You can give it for repair in any nokia care center

Or a Priority dealer store

they will handle the remaining issues

And they might charge you 300 for handling

and rest off charges for replacements of pcb or any other things

No need of runninng here and there

If your problem not resolved still after checking up with Nokia care

Post again here

I dont think there would be seperate divisions for CDMA and Gsm with Nokia care

All are the same

Regards

Prav

Yes there is a seperate centre for CDMA!!