Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Value 37" Lcd Tv

I want to Buy a Value LCD TV in Good Brand

I want HDMI Input and HD Ready TV

Lower Speaker Quality and Low Contract is accepted as i am gonna Watch only CNBC / NDTV Profit in TATA Sky or Dish TV in my Office Cabin

Please Suggest any good model in

LG, Samsung, Philips, Hitachi

I have LG 26" (bedroom) and Samsung Bordeux 32" (living room) and I found Samsung much much better. After watching Samsung in one room, when I go to other room and watch LG, it looks so dull. Specially brightness and contrast. Both have Dish TV. So, there is no difference in input.

^^^

@mukeshgoel

My dear friend the white balance in Samsung LCD is better then the LG. Thats why your LG looks dull against Samsung. Actually white balance in any tv plays the major role for picture quality.

@Hetal

My dear Hetal, in my point of view you must go for Hitachi or Sony as the quality these company provide is much better then the Samsung or LG.

Regards.

Best LCD TVS are sharp, aqueos range. Infact shrp is the largest manufacturer of LCD tv in the world and they have many patents on LCD technology. Their burn out ratio is very less. Second best will be sony and then samsung then hitachi.

LG is just above any good brand chinese LCD TVS. White balance is pathatic in LG, always. Even in CRTs

What about Videocon, Is its qualiy comparable to any other brand?

^^^

@ss rakesh

My dear friend Videocon doesn't stand anywhere in front of Sharp, Sony & Hitachi.

Regards.

Buy SAMSUNG BORDEX ART or SONY BRAVIA V SERIES. Both having great performance @ affordable price and in my view best buy as of today.

I have Seen Sony Bravia 40" in 105,000 Exceptional Quality but it seems to big for my Cabin

Even 37" will also be big but it will be Okay for Presentation Purpose

i have Heard Sharp AQuos as Best Quality LCD TV and its the only Real Manufacture in 40" and Higher. other Manufacture Except Sony is Rebranding. LG is out of Question now but I have Seen VideoCon 40" LCD and Quality was Definately good then LG and is Comparable to Samsung with al Feature but they dont have 37" Range.

So have to finalise on Samsung, Sharp (Sony dont have 37" i think )

Hitachi is good in Plasma but LCD I am Suspicious.

I still prefer sharp. They are best even color and white balance is best in sharp and sony. Samsung is second best. Third best is Onida and Vieocon, and last LG

guys, can you please let me know what is the difference between plasma tv & lcd tv?

thanks.

Plasm is 4th State of Material. High Current Static Energy creates Arcing and Lights

If Some GAS Cells is Highly Charged it Create the Light and Colour effect, Hitachi is Master in Plasma TV Generally is Lower Priced compared to LCD but Power Consumption is Double of LCD TV and it have Heat Problem so if you are going to Watch any Program longer than 4 Hours this may Create Problem of Hanging or else be Equipped with Good AC.

LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) There are 3 Layer in it.

1. Protective Layer can also Provide Anti Glare Effect

2. Transparent LCD Layer Which Produces Colurs only but no Light.

3. White Layer Which Produces White Light according with Brighness Settings. (Lower the Brightness Better Power Saving)

Cons: of LCD:

1. in LCD Color and Light is Different Layer it can not Produce True Black, But Latest Sony, Samsung LCD TV have get rid of that with more Near Pixel Arrangement and Different White Layer.

2. Another Disadvantage of LCD is it can not create good Contrast. But now major LCD is coming with High Contrast Ratio of 5000:1 to 10000:1

3. Side Angle View distortion of Colours is also Solved in Major LCD comming now.

So LCD is all time Win Except the Price. Hitachi is Woking in Next Generation Plasma to Solve Over Heating and GAS Issue and with lower Power Consumption.

@hetal, thanks for the response. So if I understand this correctly, as of now, it is better to go for a LCD than a Plasma. I was thinking of buying a plasma tv, but was not aware of the heating problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Finalised the odd Brand

Sanyo

Sanyo is the Japanese Company who have taken over whole BPL Distribution Company.

http://www.sanyoindia.com/products/plasma_lcd.asp

Infact the 32" LCD finalized only have two Tuner so i can Actually Watch 2 Channel at Time

Dual HDMI, VGA and normals AV and Cable Input Wall Mountable and Sony Type Sleek Design was Plus Point Detachable Speaker so we can place the Speak or else connect Different Home Theater Speaker to it.

Finalised the odd Brand

Sanyo

Sanyo is the Japanese Company who have taken over whole BPL Distribution Company.

Infact the 32" LCD finalized only have two Tuner so i can Actually Watch 2 Channel at Time

Dual HDMI, VGA and normals AV and Cable Input Wall Mountable and Sony Type Sleek Design was Plus Point Detachable Speaker so we can place the Speak or else connect Different Home Theater Speaker to it.

only have two Tuner - Means others have more than that?

What price did you pay ?

Rs. 46,000 Sanyo 32" LCD

Finalised the odd Brand

Sanyo

What price did you pay ?

only Sanyo have Dual Tunner Watch 2 Channel Simaltaniouly

other Modem like Sony, Samsungm Hitachi dont have it

Rs. 46,000 Sanyo 32" LCD
Finalised the odd Brand

Sanyo

What price did you pay ?

What is the point in having dual tuner? You said you will use Tata Sky. That goes in line in right?

Edited by Harshal

Rs. 46,000 Sanyo 32" LCD
Finalised the odd Brand

Sanyo

What price did you pay ?

What is the point in having dual tuner? You said you will use Tata Sky. That goes in line in right?

I have Attched HDMI from my Laptop, VGA from PC, Cable and Tata Sky using AV Cables

So i can manage Dual Tunes and Select Diferent Signal Source also

Using Cable i can see Differnt Channel of one from FIrst SOurce and Second Screen from another Source

I am looking for a 32 inch.

My options are Sony, Panasonic, Samsung.

Anyone has personal experience with any of these brands. Panasonic has a good price thus higher on my list.

Just go for Samsung Bordex Art, no other can be compare in performance.

I am looking for a 32 inch.

My options are Sony, Panasonic, Samsung.

Anyone has personal experience with any of these brands. Panasonic has a good price thus higher on my list.

Sony Bravio is also Good and another Option in Best Quality is Sharp Aquos

Botrh Sharp and Sony is Plain Rectangle Model

Samsung is i think some more Desginer Look.

whats the cost of samsung 32?

whats the cost of samsung 32?

I

samsung @52000

when it comes to lcd tvs, samsung is the market leader (i personally dont like samsung, lg, etc). sony comes in second place. Samsung and sony have a JV for lcd panels under the name S-LCD corporation. Hence, sony and samsung lcd panels are manufactured in the same facility.

At my house, we've always gone for sony tvs. Even the last purchase was a 40" v series bravia. However, i wouldnt ming buying a samsung tv if its an lcd.