Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

New Customer Care Number For Home Circle

My dear friends, Reliance has started a new Customer Care number for home circle for its Postpaid Subscribers (Both Mobiles & FWP's).

Now you have to dial *222 to connect to Reliance Customer Care if you are in your Home Circle.

And if you are in Roaming then *333 will work for you.

This is the very latest news from Reliance. Even some silly CC executives don't know about this.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

I dialled *222 and got the message, " This call is received on TamilNadu Trunk" and then the call disconnected. I tried 4 to 5 times with the same results. Maybe this will improve shortly.

• Like 1

I think it has not been started completely, as for also it says "This call is received on Andhra Pradesh Trunk" and disconnects.

when i dial it simply says "welcome to reliance cc " n then call ends

@supernova

i think rim cc are eager to talk to you! aint it! :lol:

^^^

My dear friends, this service is already started properly in Mumbai. When we dial *222, the call directly goes to customer care like *333. It might be possible that in other regions it may be on testing phase. Hope that this service will start properly in all regions soon.

This number definetely going to bring some relief to postpaid subscribers as this number is specially provided for them. No more long ques to wait for connecting to CC.

Regards.

In punjab Pls check the number you have dialled.

I dialled *222 and got the message, " This call is received on Karnatka Trunk" and Disconnected. Of no use.

^^^

My dear friends, this number is working fine in Mumbai till now. I regularly use *222 to check my unbilled amount and other details. And the best benefit of this number is that we get connected to the CC within a minute. No more long ques. Hope other regions also will get the same soon.

Regards.

"Welcome to Reliance Customer Service."

CUT...pack up !!!

Hey Honest,

Seems this service is exclusive to you only, ha ha. Jus jokin,,,,

All others who have reported here, have given a negative.

Hey Honest,

Seems this service is exclusive to you only, ha ha. Jus jokin,,,,

All others who have reported here, have given a negative.

@KumaarShah

My dear friend, I 100% agree to you that all other members who have reported here, have given a negative response. But their is no member from Mumbai, who posted a negative response. In mumbai, this service is available for sure. I regularly dial the above number (*222) on my Postpaid FWP. I already told that this is a new service and started in Mumbai in the first phase. All other regions must be on testing phase. Hope you too among with all our dear rimweb members will also enjoy this service soon. But I can't say how much time it will take.

Lets wait for the best to happen my dear friend.

Regards.

Today got a message from reliance stating dat d call centre number has been changed to *222 but while roaming it would be *333 only.Hope this has some importance for some guys.

Edited by rajdeep_v

as long as it decongests the line... u almost never get accross to the cust care on the the first or even the second call... just today i had to try 7 times before getting the line to ring on *333

^^^

@Rajdeep

My dear friend, we are already discussing about this topic in the below mentioned thread.

New Customer Care Number For Home Circle

@Mods

If possible please merge this thread.

Regards.

Try: contact.chairman'soffice (at) relianceada.com AND corporatecentre.customercare (at) relianceada.com

*228 now works in roaming also. !!!

Tested in TN, Karnataka, AP with MAH number.

*228 now works in roaming also. !!!

Tested in TN, Karnataka, AP with MAH number.