Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
carbinem4

Any Software Updates For Nokia 6275

I don't think Nokia will support CDMA at all in future so there will be no SW updates for all Nokia phones. Correct me if I am wrong.

I dont think so, I have heard that NOKIA is entering very heavily into the CDMA market

I don't think Nokia will support CDMA at all in future so there will be no SW updates for all Nokia phones. Correct me if I am wrong.

why are you saying like this?

^^^

@spknair

My dear friend, actually Nokia now a days is more interested in selling GSM handsets only. I think, thats why KumaarShah said in his post.

Regards.

I compared the sw versions of two handsets one purchased in FEB 07 other somewhere in AUG 07 they had different versions so I suppose there is an update now whether it is available to us or not that you can find out.

I compared the sw versions of two handsets one purchased in FEB 07 other somewhere in AUG 07 they had different versions so I suppose there is an update now whether it is available to us or not that you can find out.

Does anyone want to increase Nokia 6275 CDMA handset headphone volume as a rocking.

I have a idea to increase the volume to maximum level where you all agree with me that Nokia 6275 volume is tremoundsly large other than any CDMA phone. if any one want please mark a mail on this ID only

suhas.khune@gmail.com

Does anyone want to increase Nokia 6275 CDMA handset headphone volume as a rocking.

I have a idea to increase the volume to maximum level where you all agree with me that Nokia 6275 volume is tremoundsly large other than any CDMA phone. if any one want please mark a mail on this ID only

suhas.khune@gmail.com

if u have idea please tell in forum why u tell send me email i can't understand

^^^

@suhas

My dear friend, if its possible, and is not illegal then you can share it here in the forum itself so that all members can be benefitted by this.

Regards.

suhas.khune@gmail.com

Use this board & share it among the members.

i mailed him and he replied the idea to increase headset volume. its working and the volume in headset is doubled. it works for 6265 also. the idea is as follows

first connect your HS-23 / HDS-3 to your phone bottom. then play music, now u can hear normal maximum volume. now connect an additional headset to the 2.5mm jack available at left top of your phone, without disconnecting the bottom headset. now the player stops the music automatically. again you play the song then u can hear the doubled maximun volume in your headset connected at bottom provided an additional headset or a headset pin should be always connected to the top 2.5mm jack.

dont know if this damages the headset.

i mailed him and he replied the idea to increase headset volume. its working and the volume in headset is doubled. it works for 6265 also. the idea is as follows

first connect your HS-23 / HDS-3 to your phone bottom. then play music, now u can hear normal maximum volume. now connect an additional headset to the 2.5mm jack available at left top of your phone, without disconnecting the bottom headset. now the player stops the music automatically. again you play the song then u can hear the doubled maximun volume in your headset connected at bottom provided an additional headset or a headset pin should be always connected to the top 2.5mm jack.

dont know if this damages the headset.

sorry I was outside the town that's why I can't see your remarks on my post....the guy ramesh put the answer to all of your questions.....Enjoy the sound and sorry for late reply.

interesting

Will try today as I have both type of headsets

Interesting, but 2.5 jack not available in our city!!!!!!!!!

@techies,

Is there any option to tweak phone through diego for to get doubled volume?

Please work on it and share with us

i checked with my 6275 nothin of that sort happned

Tell me the exact process which you did it? and also get the result as a failure....I will help you.

2.5mm jack headset is a very common available for most of the model phones. some old broken headset jack is also ok.

http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/stor...8_B_syn8390.jpg

see the photo above

Ramesh Did you know that how to move cursor of compose message options in nokia 6275 as vertically also because it is only moving horizontally ... if you have any idea please tell me. does diego help to me for getting this feature?

2.5mm jack headset is a very common available for most of the model phones. some old broken headset jack is also ok.

http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/stor...8_B_syn8390.jpg

see the photo above

Ramesh Did you know that how to move cursor of compose message options in nokia 6275 as vertically also because it is only moving horizontally ... if you have any idea please tell me. does diego help to me for getting this feature?

try pressing 0 until uget (Enter) sign (three time 0) n you will be on next line.

Ne further help needed feel free 2 ask.

^^^

The above will work if your language option is set to Abc and not T9.

If one use Abc mode, then 3 presses of 0 only will make the cursor into a Enter symbol for going to the next line.

However, even if you use T9, you can still get the Enter sign by long pressing * key and getting various symbols. Here you will see the Enter symbol. You can use this to go to the next line.

Grt help guys ......the member of Rimweb are totally marvellous on CDMA technology...thanx for the help...

Does anyone have idea how to lock the nokia 6275 handset by numeric password.....while entering into the phone....it has to ask for the password and without password it won't be able to work out.

please guide