Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vikasmahajanz

Make Your Windows Xp Sp2 100% Genuine...

Hi Everyone.....

--------------------------------------------------

Now To Make Your Current windows xp sp2 100% Genuine Follow These Steps..

Follow These Steps---:

1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a

Now check wether it says Windows is already Activated Or not..?

Now Again Click Start and then click Run.

2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.

3. In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Current Version\WPAEvents

4. In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.

5. Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows.(Like change any value to diffrent. Eg. Change 93 to 57 etc.)

6. Click Start, and then click Run.

7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.

%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a

8. Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.

9. Click Change Product key.

10. Type the new product key in the New key boxes, and then click Update.

If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.

11. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to verify that Windows is activated. You receive the following message:

Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit.

12. Click OK. Now Click Here to validate your windows. Validate Your windows Now Click On me

By-Vikas Mahajan :GirandoOjos:

Dear friends this post is LEGAL as these GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM MICROSOFT WEBSITE ITSELF see this LINK MICROSOFT HELP TO CHANGE CD KEY

:GirandoOjos: HEY SPECIAL GIFT FOR EVERYONE THE MOST QUICK AND SIMPLE WAY TO CHANGE YOUR CD KEY :

i have attached a cdkey changer through which you can easily change your cd key and also it shows your current cd key of your windows.

Steps:

1. Just run the keychanger and then click on options and then on change windows key.

Now enter the new cd key. and click update or change.

2. Now close the software and run it again. And You will see the new cd key of your windows in the bar.

Hence your Windows Xp is now 101% Genuine :Sorprendido:

Thanks And Regards

:winko::winko:

keyfinder.exe

Edited by Vishal Gupta

works, thanks

Tried. Its working :NO:

I have been using this key since last one year ( thanks for asta family)

but i had noticed that now windows update feature not fully compatible with this

it isnt legal= should not be posted

mods. we can certainly avoid it here as these techniques and keys are abundantly available for all to use on other boards..which are specific to that subject only.

^^^

@copperco2

Yes my dear friend, this thread seems to be illegal according to the rules of our beloved Rimweb. The thread must be closed or deleted and the member should be warned. Reporting the same to the moderators and administrators.

Regards.

:smoke:

Edited by Honest

^^^

@copperco2

Yes my dear friend, this thread seems to be illegal according to the rules of our beloved Rimweb. The thread must be closed or deleted and the member should be warned. Reporting the same to the moderators and administrators.

Regards.

:smoke:

Now plese check my article again I have proved it to be legal now and also placed a link of microsoft website where they themselves have posted these guidelines...

it isnt legal= should not be posted

mods. we can certainly avoid it here as these techniques and keys are abundantly available for all to use on other boards..which are specific to that subject only.

THIS POST IS NOW 100% LEGAL.. AS it is also on microsoft website...

what the .... is he talking about.

he has referred to Microsoft website for key change.. i.e. how to change the key. but the 'key' he had provided itself is not legal.

these guidelines are for people who have been duped or have to 'buy' a genuine key for some reason then that procedure will be followed.

this guy has not understood the reason of our protest/ objection on his post and shot off..

Edited by copperco2

what the .... is he talking about.

he has referred to Microsoft website for key change.. i.e. how to change the key. but the 'key' he had provided itself is not legal.

these guidelines are for people who have been duped or have to 'buy' a genuine key for some reason then that procedure will be followed.

this guy has not understood the reason of our protest/ objection on his post and shot off..

Hey I dont want to hurt anybody with my post. I only want to help those who are not able to afford for Genuine Windows..

Moreover The Cd Key I earlier mentioned in this post is also legal because this cd key is used world wide in school colleges to teach students installation and uninstallation of windows xp no. of times. So this cd key never expires.. I got a mail from microsoft in which they replied to me about this cd key..I had mailed them this cd key to know about it. They also told me that you at your personal level can use this cd key to install windows xp..

I can also send you the screen shot of that mail if i am able to find it in my inbox...

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

^^^

@vikasmahajanz

Mahajan Sahab, whatever you say, you too knows that this is totally the illegal procedure. The CD key of which you are telling that it is used by worldwide in school and colleges to teach students installation and uninstallation of windows xp was meant to use for those who had paid for it. Not for us.

Anyways, as now, the CD Key is already been removed from your post, now we don't have any problems with your post.

Your views are always welcome on rimweb but my dear friend please try to avoid posting these types of threads, through which your reputation on the forum can be destroyed.

Regards.

Please reply here once before or after you send me cd key request.. Actually i feel good whenever i get reply on my post

Thanks And Regards

Vikas :winko::winko:

Yep. The registry method is legal coz many times a genuine user may want to change the key in obvious conditions but posting a product key is not legal.

Since you have removed the key, I'm leaving the topic open but if a member is found asking the key via PM, he'll be immediately warned along with the topic starter.

We don't support piracy in the forum so keep it clean.

^^^

Thats great of you, my dear Vishal.

Regards.

Since you have removed the key, I'm leaving the topic open but if a member is found asking the key via PM, he'll be immediately warned along with the topic starter.

PMs are watched by administrators? :Confuso:

I think Vishal means requests posted here. Many people here do not understand the discreet method and try to post here asking for some key or the other without directly PM'ing the poster. Direct PM's may not be monitored. But this is a very clean forum, so it is not a bad idea to monitor the indirect requests also, IMHO.

^^^

Yes my dear friends, atleast the PM's of the WARNED members should be watched by mods and administrators so that no more illegal activities can be done even through PM's also.

Regards.

PMs are watched by administrators? :Confuso:

Privacy Policy

there are hundreds of forums on the net where hundreds of people with jump into get the key..

thank god...in fact thanks to the mods and administrators... we are not one of them..

^^^

Yes my dear copperco2, not only the Rimweb rocks but also its mods and admins.

Its a great neet and clean forum my dear friends. We should keep it healthy.

Regards.

Yep. We are one of the best and clean community all over the net and its all because of you guys. ;)

Thanks Vikas for Helping me so much. After 8 months receiving an error that I am a victim of software counterfeiting your steps and product key has helped me in resolving the issue. Being a novice customer your steps have really helped me a lot. Thanks for it. But I would like to inform every one over here when you conduct these steps please remember yr license number for AVG and other product keys or license number for other products as when you do this all they are lost of other products. So guys I would request you to save them and keep it so that u can activate them afterwards as they were earlier after performing these steps.

Well Its my pleasure..

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan