Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirdeep

Reliancce Netconnect

Hi

I have Nokia 6275 and am trying to connect to my laptop fro browsing internet. I have the Nokia Connect Software which has been downloaded from Nokia Website. After installing the s/w, when I click the icon Connect to Internet I get a message "Modem no found". Can somebody suggest me how to sole this error...

Regards ...

install driver and chose right port for modem

Hey try a bluetooth connection....

Buy any bluetooth dongle and it works fine... Really and also u can surf net on mobile using miniopera software...I have also attached it...

opera_mini_4.0.9800_advanced_int_2_.jar

Hey thanks for the info...Can you tell more on how to install the software. I am not very conversant with softwares. If possible please prive a step by step guide so that I dont messup with my phone software....please..

Regards

Hey try a bluetooth connection....

Buy any bluetooth dongle and it works fine... Really and also u can surf net on mobile using miniopera software...I have also attached it...

Refer your first post....Nokia PC Suite shall not be able to help you to connect to interne as it is meant only for GSM phones and not CDMA.

Now, you goto "Add New Connection" wizard and create a new Dial-up connection like we used to do in our old times of 28.6kbps modems. Type #777 in the number to be dialled...give your cell no as 93XXXXXXXXXX as username as well as password (do not prefix with ZERO). And get going to connect to internet via your 6275. I hope you are using the correct DATA CABLE for interfacing...All the best !!!