Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Discount Coupons For Share Holders

I have received 3 coupons on Different names (within family).

I want to purchase a good handset not of LG & Classic

Choice is Nokia & Samsung.

Can anyone help me with a procedure to obtain this handsets and using 3 coupons together?

Oh no! I sold all my RCom shares a few months back. Btw, how much amount does it offer as discount?

it offers 10% max is for LG6600.

But I think Supernova can help to get max benifit.

yaar truly speaking i tore my voucher thinking it bogus .

but now i heard its working . i will get more info about that tomorrow n post here

How and when did u get it? What's the minimum number of shares required? I have 30 shares, does that make me eligible???

ok now whatall i have understood is :

1. all people holding reliance comm. shares have not got discount voucher . may be they get in due time .

2. there is no quantity issue i suppose , because i got voucher even though i am having just 1 share and my friends having 4-5 have still not got .

3. this can be used with specific models only . lg 6600,3100 and classic 731 ,762 . No other models elgible for the discount.

4. You get max 10 % discount on a single set i.e. you cant club 2 coupond and get 20 % discount.

now all those people who are not going for this offer , pm me with your nos and details , i can try to get some benefit from my friend

^^^

But my dear friends, if this 10% discount is on the printed price than it will be useless. As all the handsets are already available below the printed price in the market.

And if this 10% discount comes on the final rates which Web Worlds normally provide to the customers than surely these coupons could be very helpful. As we never can expect lower prices then offered in Web Worlds itself.

Regards.

honest is correct

the voucher was sent to all shareholders of anil ambani grp companies...

^^^

But my dear friends, if this 10% discount is on the printed price than it will be useless. As all the handsets are already available below the printed price in the market.

And if this 10% discount comes on the final rates which Web Worlds normally provide to the customers than surely these coupons could be very helpful. As we never can expect lower prices then offered in Web Worlds itself.

Regards.

No point in using these coupons, delaers give much more than 10 % for eg the Rs. 999/- classic phone is avaliable with dealers for Rs. 849/- that gives a discount of almost 15%, so the coupons are as such useless.

honest @ this 10 % discount is on MOP , the price at which ww/wwe sell sets . say for lg 3100 it is 1699 . so you get discount of 10 % on 1699.

cupidon @ i dont agree with you . a dealer cant give set alone of 999 in 849 because his d.p. is 955 . the price which you are mentioning must be in case you buy some other scheme with it and they reducing that incentive . for set alone noone can give you in 849 .

Edited by supernova

honest @ this 10 % discount is on MOP , the price at which ww/wwe sell sets . say for lg 3100 it is 1699 . so you get discount of 10 % on 1699.

@supernova

My dear Amit, if this is the scene, then surely these vouchers are useful.

Regards.

yeah if really one has to buy set , then it is useful but most of ww/wwe not accepting these .

cupidon @ i dont agree with you . a dealer cant give set alone of 999 in 849 because his d.p. is 955 . the price which you are mentioning must be in case you buy some other scheme with it and they reducing that incentive . for set alone noone can give you in 849 .

brother believe me the set waas availiable with dealers here in Pune for 849/- sim+gsk extra, I got one for my office boy. I agree with you, they refused to give only the handset, insisted on activating it.

Edited by CUPIDON

see if they giving you in 849 without sim then thats the logic . they get in 955 with sim . now blank sim sells from 200-300 easily . so they made more money this way .

hi every one anyone need help regarding this shareholder issue i ca assist u for that because i am related with this offer