Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RAJAMILTON

Drivers For The Usb Cable For Lg Rd 2030 And Rconnect Software.

Hi

I need usb cable Driver for Lg rd 2030 for XP and Rconnect software

I visited to official link for cable driver but in vain.

Can any body help me.

Plz if any body having driver n r connect dialer then plz mail me.

Mail id : rajamilton@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Rajamilton

USB Cable drivers are not available anywhere except the ones that you get in the CD that comes with the box. If you are using a geniune LG USB cable, then Auth Service Centre of LG MObile phones in your city can still give you the driver. If you are using a duplicate cable of Rs. 150 to Rs. 250, then it's better to throw this cable and buy another duplicate cable and use the New CD for New cable.

R Connect software is abvailable for free on reliancecommunications.co.in...go to a cyber cafe and get the same in a CD. All the best !!!

hi there ..the usb cable driver for rd 2130 and rd 2030 is same ..i am providing the drivers.note your cable should be workingcondition.. please provide me your email id i will send you the driver and dialer

USB Cable drivers are not available anywhere except the ones that you get in the CD that comes with the box. If you are using a geniune LG USB cable, then Auth Service Centre of LG MObile phones in your city can still give you the driver. If you are using a duplicate cable of Rs. 150 to Rs. 250, then it's better to throw this cable and buy another duplicate cable and use the New CD for New cable.

R Connect software is abvailable for free on reliancecommunications.co.in...go to a cyber cafe and get the same in a CD. All the best !!!

my id is suvirajshetty@rediffmail.com