Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manmeetsohal@gmail.com

Nokia 6275:call Recorder Or Spy Call Missing In

bhaiya manmeet. kyun sabke patience ka imtihaan le rahe ho yaar. Please post the software soon mere bhai.

Now i am convinced.there is no such software.otherwise he wouldn't have kept quiet for so long.if at all his laptop is not working he would have surely posted it through some other matchin after copying it from his phone.if not,atleast he should have answered to the numerous quarries posted by so many members.he has simply made us fools.mr manmeet you should apologise if you actually don't have the software.otherwise you should clear the mistery.there is no place for cheats in this forum.no offence intended.

Manmeet You gave me a call u hav the sotware u will post it soon. I trusted u.......... but u...........

^^^

All my dear friends, who are waiting for a member to post the software in this thread, please think. You all already loosed your patience. But it is still not confirmed that the member who had said that he is having the software is saying true or telling a lie.

In my point of view their is no need for waiting at all. If such kind of software exists anywhere in the world then it might be available on the net also. Or atleast reviews of that software must be available on the net.

Try GOOGLING thoroughly and you will definetely get the answer.

DON'T DEPEND ON OTHERS. TRY IT YOURSELF.

Yes you can do it. Go and get it.

Regards.

aarre ye software sirf spy logokelie, hamlogokelie nahi :(

Nokia series 40 phone support record during a call.

latest model 6233 is having this feature and much more advanced features.

but these options have to be done by nokia. Java application may not support our models for recording call.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=12050

we need a software upgrade for our handsets with new features. so please request nokia for an upgrade

Yes Ramesh. We have already sent mails to Nokia requesting for that, but I am not sure if that will be done. Good luck.

@ Administrators,

Please close this thread

:signthankspin: Dear Friend,

Thanks for your finding call recorder for rim nokia6275.I have this mobile and intrested for this soft ware.Please send me.

sbsoni

@Manmeet

no way { for ur knowledge by changing the extensions how like we are not able to play the wav in our mobiles (telling you as an example ) in the similar way,

it is not possible to make a sis programmed file to convert as jar

I HAVE FOUND CALL RECORDER FOR NOKIA 6275.I WILL BE POSTING THIS SHORTLY.SO CHEARS NOKIA 6275 USERS.

REDGS

MANMEET

Don't expect till date none has got the same.

@moderators

Please close this thread

Its really frustrating coming to this thread.

Every time you come here you see no result.

Please close it.

Edited by vishal

Does anyone know about the software to record incoming calls on Nokia 6275?

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Does anyone know about the software to record incoming calls on Nokia 6275?

Till now no solution

I am closing this topic now since the member who had claimed to have the solution hasn't posted it yet. If he or anyone wants to share it here in the future, they can PM me for re-opening this topic.