Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Rimweb Turns 4 !

It's great to share with you the 4th Anniversary of RIMweb.in !

The count down has begun and yet another year has passed now. It has always seemed possible and today we are here celebrating an occasion close to our hearts! With a robust online community of 19,000+ members and 92,000+ posts for an Indian Forum, speaks for itself!

Keeping in sync with the latest happenings in the telecom & communications industry in India, RIMweb.in has always received commendable support from all you members! Not to forget, RIMweb.in is an unbiased independent public discussion forum for the Reliance Mobile subscribers community. Today we can proudly say that the discussion forum has managed to help and support fellow members for all their queries, grievances and become a platform for sharing experiences in an efficient and effective manner. It has been a long plausible journey has left its marks on the Internet and in the hearts of many, individually.

On behalf of all the members & moderators at RIMweb.in, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too !

Congratulations once again to you, for the 4th Anniversary of the RIMweb Community!

As part of the celebrations... and throwing the toast... we have a lot of goodies for you - the members !! who has made RIMweb what it is today !

We are giving away Top-Up / Recharge vouchers worth Rs.200 and Rs.100 to the top 50 members with the maximum number of posts during the past 1 year. The first 25 members will get Rs.200 voucher and the remaining 25 members will get Rs.100 worth voucher.

The recharge vouchers can be redeemed for any mobile provider or Calling Cards or GiftMate vouchers. The winners will be contacted individually by email (registered for your RIMweb.in account) for redemption from December 26th, 2007

Thanks to the following sponsors, we have more winners now ! - We have a total of 53 winners now !

Honest has contributed 3 * Rs.100 vouchers

Please find the list of winners below:

Rs.200 Top-Up Winners:

copperco2

Honest

hpnasik

supernova

Shaikhsadik

kshah

coolrajiv

hetaldp

ani_meher

KumaarShah

kunal hemrajani

raccoon

@ksh@T

petar

Vishal Gupta

tanveer

kesav

ashoksoft

theking

anuragz

GSV13

Chirag Thakkar

Puneet

sachinrocks

amtrag

Rs.100 Top-Up Winners:

prathod

praveen.valluri

abc2005

situ1962

drali2

Saurav

jatin_the_great2003

rbdhoot

sutarianiral

reliance.adag

KingofKalyan

I_C_U

abhay

hritik123

spdf

linuxguy

neerajayshree

Ramchi

cmahendra

cracker

mmjain

Nirvana

commonman

vishalkumar

Dj

rEdshiFt

manishag

milind2517

Congratulations RIMweb for completing 4 years ! Happy Birthday !!! My wishes to all the members at RIMweb !

Thanks for the prize !

Congratulation to all the winners...

@Arun

Please accept my best wishes for the successful completion of the 4th year of our beloved Rimweb. You had given us the platform to express our views. Many many thanks to you, my dear friend.

Happy Birthday RIMWEB.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

And many many thanks to all the members for providing support through contributing their precious comments on our beloved forum.

Many congrats to all the WINNERS.

May God Bless RIMWEB and all RIMWEBIANS.

Regards.

Yeah congrats to RimWeb and all the winners.Its really great to be here :) Its the high time that Reliance should start printing rimweb.in along their customer care number :lol:

CONGRATS!!! to RIM WEB & to MEMBERS & all WINEERS.

This time I am also in the list.

Edited by Saurav

THis is my most favorite forum and its infact addiction. Thanks all for being part of rimweb and I wish my beloved forum all the best on its birthday.

Congrats to Rimweb.in and Arun.

Am happy that I got a Rs 200 gift this time :-).

@Arun: As I am currently out of the country, please exclude me from the winners list and extend it to another resident Indian RIMwebian.

wow am a winner in 100 rs top up , thanks guys, and wish all a happy birthday rimweb :D:D

Happy birth day to Rimweb.in& Congrats to all winners.

SIVASHANKKAR

oh, yeah, me too has won, thanks all.

I must say that not only about mobiles & telecommunications but Rimweb.in has given me great knowledge & good opinions about any aspect regarding technology.

I really gained a lot of knowledge from Rimweb & all Members.

Congratulations to ALL Members.

Happy Birthday Rimweb.

post-15120-1198404156_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot for 200 voucher.

I was'nt expecting my name anywhere in the list. But it was in the top 25 :Contento: Thanks

congrats to the team of rimweb and the members for making this happen.

u guys are doing a terrific job wish u all the best and I know how much pains the admins n mods take to run the show.

keep it up :winko:

Congo Rimweb ...

and hey ... even I won something :) hehe

cheers

karki

PS : Arun .. am I smelling a rimweb meet ?

I love rimweb .. there has been days when my first preference was to check rimweb's posts and not my mails .!!

..rimweb has helped me lot .. hats off to the creators ..to form such a common platform for rim users ..

and thanks a lot for the prize.

Warm regards,

Niral.

Edited by sutarianiral

Hello all.i congratulate all buddies on the happy anniversary of our loved rim web and also wish a merry christmas to all.when i look back to the day when i joined rimweb and this day i find myself a lot wiser in a lot of subjects.although i post not very often yet i follow all topics and posts regularly.i don't feel any shame to say that i knew almost nothing about many things before coming here.i shall always remain grateful to all learned members and rimweb.LONG LIVE RIMWEB.