Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Sharekhan Vs Kotak Vs Indiabulls Vs 5paise?

I wanted to open a demat acc and I am looking for software (or desktop) based trading support.

Whic one of these is best?

Also anyone used Web trading from thier PDA handset over Reliance network?

I wanted to open a demat acc and I am looking for software (or desktop) based trading support.

Nokia 6275 beautifully does the job for ICICIdirect.com

Someone please pour the review regarding this aspect on Samsung MAX

MOSL has mybroker platform which is very efficient in online trading. If you need help with opening demat account etc, let me know.

I use ShareKhan, haven't used the others, so can't say which is better. Anyway ShareKhan is good, the SpeedTrade A/C comes with the software while Classic A/C has access web based access.

I use ShareKhan, haven't used the others, so can't say which is better. Anyway ShareKhan is good, the SpeedTrade A/C comes with the software while Classic A/C has access web based access.

Yesterday I called sharekhan 3 times, CC did not even answered the phone :Confuso:

• Like 1

I am using ICICIDRECT since more than 4 years, no probs as yet, very fast, and convienient, you are the boss, whereas in others like Networth Broking, etc etc, the technology of ease is too slaggy. ICICI is costly but still one can afford it. Use it anywhere you wish.

i have been using religare for very long time and the service are very very satisfactory, their application based software ODIN is best than any web based terminal, the worst service i have gone till now is that of reliance - just go for religare

Have u used Religare and MOSL web interface in reliance PDA ?

I am using ICICIDRECT since more than 4 years, no probs as yet, very fast, and convienient, you are the boss, whereas in others like Networth Broking, etc etc, the technology of ease is too slaggy. ICICI is costly but still one can afford it. Use it anywhere you wish.

But I think icicidirect has limited number of scrips listed, many small cap scrips aren't available.

i hrd sharekhan is good. try it out guys....

i dont get 'software based trading support'..

do you mean to have a software on your PC or do you mean to trade online..

i dont know abt the first one but in case you are talking abt the second option then it will have to be ICICI direct. i mostly have A list stocks so it doesnt matter much. the interface is also very user friendly. the only problem is 'over burdened server'. it dashes..sometimes. your hope to make a quick killing.

otherwise i am also aware of sharekhan account too, which can be used by issuing instructions on the phone. no online transactions from this one.

But I think icicidirect has limited number of scrips listed, many small cap scrips aren't available.

No Arun,

ICICI has all scrips available. Sometimes their code does not resemble, even remotely, the name of the company due to which it becomes difficult to find....e.g ICICI code for HFCL Infra is INVTRU...but they are anyway available

And now, ICICI direct has some plans like Rs.300 quarterly fixed charge for trading upto Rs.1.5 lac which works out to as low as 0.20%

Edited by amtrag

MOSL has mybroker platform which is very efficient in online trading. If you need help with opening demat account etc, let me know.

what is the brokerage and anual changes?

Does it require any monthly commitment?

try religare.

what is the brokerage and anual changes?

Does it require any monthly commitment?

No Arun,

ICICI has all scrips available. Sometimes their code does not resemble, even remotely, the name of the company due to which it becomes difficult to find....e.g ICICI code for HFCL Infra is INVTRU...but they are anyway available

And now, ICICI direct has some plans like Rs.300 quarterly fixed charge for trading upto Rs.1.5 lac which works out to as low as 0.20%

I already have an account with ICICI :) , and I have been using it from few years.

I am looking for a software based trading account

I am offline user of Kotak Sec. Ltd. , the name Kotak is very much reputed in broking firm all others are not trustworthy so try out with kotak if they are having online trading software go for that only....

Hey... just hrd that sharekhan has zero account opening charges & 50% off on brokerage charges on Annual subscription.

For 6,000 Rs per year... they give you speed trade account with professional software. brokerage rates after discount comes to 0.25% for delivery & 0.05% for intraday. Plus they give you rebate upto the 6,000 Rs on your brokerage after the year. So effectivly the money you paid gets adjusted in your brokerage.

Hope this helps...

Edited by petar

Hey guys I see a healthy discussion going on here... nice continue.. but I hope u wont mind giving it little connection with mobiles... afterall its a mobile forum.

So do u people mind sharing ur experience if any of you did trading on your handset screens?

As per SEBI rules trading from mobile is not allowed.

As per SEBI rules trading from mobile is not allowed.

But I am able to fully trade on my N95 on icicidirect.com, the only limitation so far I have seen is that I cannot modify allocation of funds, but if there are already enough funds allocated (thru my pc, may be 2-3 days ago) I can do whatever I want.

Sharekhan has a mobile based trading app.

I think if the trading is possible with mobile brower, simillar to a PC, that is sufficient.

Well mobile trading is different than trading on mobile browser.

I have given PPC to a guy who bought it just for trading while he is on train.

I also used my fiancee iphone to trade when i was travelling last month. it works like charm.

I am sure High-end nokia handset will go smooth, and opera browser is anytime handy than others.

yea u can trade thru mobile browser.

the sharekhan trading app - is just to view prices... u cannot execute orders thru that APP. thats precisly whats not allowed by SEBI. Sfwares for trading thru mobiles.

If u have Wifi or GPRS & browser... u can use website based trading applications.