Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drali

Camera Problem With Nokia 6275.

For d last two days I am unable to save photos in MMC.Its showing error msg-"Unable to save file" and d camera goes to stand by mode.Its a 256 MB original MMC (90 MB free).I tried removing Battery, changing storage location again & again but of no use.

Its saving photos in phone memory without any problem.

What to do ?

For d last two days I am unable to save photos in MMC.Its showing error msg-"Unable to save file" and d camera goes to stand by mode.Its a 256 MB original MMC (90 MB free).I tried removing Battery, changing storage location again & again but of no use.

Its saving photos in phone memory without any problem.

What to do ?

there is some error sometimes. Its rather better if you remove the card & format it on a pc & then try. I think it will work.

try to change the MMC and try again

cause some times a faulty card shows some free space but in fact there is no space left or the space left could not be used

hi,

Do one thing

1) format ur MMC

2)Go to camera option

Select Setting

in Setting one option is there Image/video storage

select other location where you want to save all the files.

Hopefully this is helpful for you..

AFAIK, When you install apps on your MC, only the .jar files are seen and counted. The app creates some hidden (*.jad etc) files. These files are not counted when the MC Size status is asked for. Maybe this is why you are unable to store any more photos.

One more reason could be the resolution setting is the highest ie 1600x1200. At this resolution, the size of one photo is around 600 to 800 kb. Check on this also. Your Image quality also could be set on high - try to set it to medium.

One more suggestion, you take a backup of your MC on your computer and then format your MC and try again.

Finally, you could visit the nearest ASC or a local repair man. Try your luck.

Thank you all.Formatting d MMC solved d problem.Gud nite!