Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rakeshbp2001

Incoming Outgoing Calls

^^^

@rakesh

MY dear friend, the simple answer to your query is NO.

You can't check the details of your calls for your prepaid connection through internet.

Regards.

^^^

@rakesh

MY dear friend, the simple answer to your query is NO.

You can't check the details of your calls for your prepaid connection through internet.

Regards.

^^^

My Dear Honest,

You have not correctly said. The answer is not a big 'NO', but in the contrary. I have registered a number of Tata Indicom prepaid numbers of myself and my friends over the internet and details of last 10 incoming /outgoing calls with duration and their cost, details of last few sms and their cost along with balance can be viewed.

For this you have to enter your mobile number along with e-mail id. A confirmatory sms gives you a 4digit password for initial login at www.tataindicom.com/myaccount.aspx with 'prepaid mobile' option. After that you will be required to change your password. That's it. You are through then for the above mentioned facilities.

Through this registration, one can also subscribe to"Do Not Disturb" or "DND" service through internet and stop pesky calls.

I don't know whether this facilities are available for RIM also.

Regards,

Sougata

Edited by sougatadc

YES

I AM ALSO REGISTERED WITH TATA PREPAID ON WEB

AND CAN BE ABLE TO VIEW LAST 10 CALLS AS HE WAS SAYING

Absolutely Right

Any ways Try your best in Reliance also

And just intimate us what was happened

Regards

Praveen.Valluri

^^^

My Dear Honest,

You have not correctly said. The answer is not a big 'NO', but in the contrary. I have registered a number of Tata Indicom prepaid numbers of myself and my friends over the internet and details of last 10 incoming /outgoing calls with duration and their cost, details of last few sms and their cost along with balance can be viewed.

For this you have to enter your mobile number along with e-mail id. A confirmatory sms gives you a 4digit password for initial login at www.tataindicom.com/myaccount.aspx with 'prepaid mobile' option. After that you will be required to change your password. That's it. You are through then for the above mentioned facilities.

Through this registration, one can also subscribe to"Do Not Disturb" or "DND" service through internet and stop pesky calls.

@saugatadc

My dear friend, you are 100% right that this facility is available with TATA, i do agree.

But as the starter of this thread has posted the thread in Reliance Mobile / Reliance Hello Discussion > Reliance Mobile World / R World forum, so it clearly represents that he is querrying about the Reliance network and not of any other service provider.

As their is no such kind of service available with Reliance till date. Thats why I answered his query in a BIG "NO".

Anyways, your comments can be very useful to many TATA subscribers. As many of them don't know about this service availability in TATA. But after reading your post they will surely get benefitted.

And obviously I'm eagerly waiting for the same service to be started by Reliance also. Lets wait for the best to happen in Reliance also.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

^^^

My Dear Honest,

@saugatadc

My dear friend, you are 100% right that this facility is available with TATA, i do agree.

But as the starter of this thread has post the thread in Reliance Mobile / Reliance Hello Discussion > Reliance Mobile World / R World forum, so it clearly represents that he is querrying about the Reliance network and not of any other service provider.

As their is no such kind of service available with Reliance till date. Thats why I answered his query in a BIG "NO".

Anyways, your comments can be very useful to many TATA subscribers. As many of them don't know about this service availability in TATA. But after reading your post they will surely get benefitted.

And obviously I'm eagerly waiting for the same service to be started by Reliance also. Lets wait for the best to happen in Reliance also.

Regards.

Very true, I never knew about this service in Tata Indicom, got myself registered yesterday, now can keep track of all employess calls, thanks