Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imshyam

Lg Rd 6600 !

Does any body know the use of this setting?

Settings - Sound - Volume - Voice Guides?

It will say the numbers pressed. But anybody know how to enable it in this phone?

Thanks

Santhosh.

^^^

@ Santosh

hey that's only guide of voice samples ! that show's only sample of voice's as per Volume Setting's !

it's not a particular setting !

Regards

Shyam

Does any body know the use of this setting?

Settings - Sound - Volume - Voice Guides?

It will say the numbers pressed. But anybody know how to enable it in this phone?

Thanks

Santhosh.

^^^

@ Santosh

hey that's only guide of voice samples ! that show's only sample of voice's as per Volume Setting's !

it's not a particular setting !

Regards

Shyam

Oh !! IC !.. I thought it would be something like saying aloud the numbers pressed in the keypad. I have seen that type of setting in some lg gsm phone.

Thank you Shyam.

Hi Shyam,

am new to this forum., i purchased rd6600 two days back and i got 2230 datacable from market and software from LG website.. but still my computer not detecting USB port...

i want to copy images, mp3 to my LG 6600 mobile..

Please help me the same...

just want to know do we get data cable along with the phone?? I didn't get..and have no songs in my phone!

Nope We wont get that Data Cable Along With The Phone ! We can buy it from Market !

Just Buy 1 Data Cable Of LG Rd 5130 in 100-150 Bucks You will Able To Put your all Stuff's in This Phone like Song's, MP4, Picture's And Ringtone's

i am telling you to buy this Datacable from market that means LG's Cost is 15 % for Datacable Of Total Price of this Phone ! :P

after that Use PC Sync Software From This Location !

http://www.lgmobiles.com/index_cdma.php

Regards

Shyam

Hi Shyam,

am new to this forum., i purchased rd6600 two days back and i got 2230 datacable from market and software from LG website.. but still my computer not detecting USB port...

just want to know do we get data cable along with the phone?? I didn't get..and have no songs in my phone!

Nope We wont get that Data Cable Along With The Phone ! We can buy it from Market !

Just Buy 1 Data Cable Of LG Rd 5130 in 100-150 Bucks You will Able To Put your all Stuff's in This Phone like Song's, MP4, Picture's And Ringtone's

i am telling you to buy this Datacable from market that means LG's Cost is 15 % for Datacable Of Total Price of this Phone ! :P

Regards

Shyam

^^^

@ Adanna

Dude try only LG RD 6600 Pc sync Software ! in that software you can find 1 LG USB MODEM DRIVER install it with pc sync software ! your Pc Will sync ! after that you can put MP3,Photos,MP4,Ringtone's From your phone to pc and vice versa !

1ce more valuable thing mp4 must be in Mobile mpeg4 Format !

Feel Free to ask any thing about your problem !

Regards

Shyam

Hi Shyam,

Regards

Shyam

^^^

@ Adanna

Dude try only LG RD 6600 Pc sync Software ! in that software you can find 1 LG USB MODEM DRIVER install it with pc sync software ! your Pc Will sync ! after that you can put MP3,Photos,MP4,Ringtone's From your phone to pc and vice versa !

1ce more valuable thing mp4 must be in Mobile mpeg4 Format !

Feel Free to ask any thing about your problem !

Regards

Shyam

Thanks for the reply Shyam

I've installed 6600 PC sync software, but PC is not able to sync. My PC not detecting mobile. i've installed USB 6600 Modem driver as well. hey i've purchased rd2230 USB data cable from market, is this a problem??

Regards.

^^^

@ Adnna

Hey dude lemme know about that cable 1st ! temme 1 thing when you connect that cable with pc that handset started charging ? if yes then cable is ok ! if it is not then try another cable !

if your mobile getting charged with pc after that also you are not getting result try another port and try again !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

^^^

@ Adnna

Hey dude lemme know about that cable 1st ! temme 1 thing when you connect that cable with pc that handset started charging ? if yes then cable is ok ! if it is not then try another cable !

if your mobile getting charged with pc after that also you are not getting result try another port and try again !

Regards

Shyam

my mobile not charging even after connecting it to computer. okay will check with other cable also..

Thanks for reply. and is it okay copying files directly to SD External Memory card from laptop using SD Card adaptor???? instead of using USB Data Cable.

Regards.

is it okay copying files directly to SD External Memory card from laptop using SD Card adaptor???? instead of using USB Data Cable.

^^^

@anand

Yes my dear friend, you can surely copy files directly to SD Card with any adaptor. No problems at all.

Regards.

is it okay copying files directly to SD External Memory card from laptop using SD Card adaptor???? instead of using USB Data Cable.

^^^

@anand

Yes my dear friend, you can surely copy files directly to SD Card with any adaptor. No problems at all.

Regards.

Thanks Honest..

one more problem, i have copied some mp3 from laptop and i think virus from laptop has come to my mobile also...

how to protect mobile from viruses???

Regards.

^^^

@Anand

My dear friend, you can't run an antivirus on your current handset model. The only safe way is to just scan your files on laptop before copying them to your mobile handset.

Regards.

^^^

@Anand

My dear friend, you can't run an antivirus on your current handset model. The only safe way is to just scan your files on laptop before copying them to your mobile handset.

Regards.

Thanks. But virus has already came into my SD memory card... and am using that SD memory card in my rd6600 mobile.

tell me how to remove virus from SD card/mobile????

Regards.

^^^

MY dear friend, if the virus is their in the file which you had copied on the SD memory card, then also it will not infect your mobile.

Connect your mobile to Laptop. Set the SD card as removable disk. Then scan your SD card with a good antivirus.

Regards.

^^^

MY dear friend, if the virus is their in the file which you had copied on the SD memory card, then also it will not infect your mobile.

Connect your mobile to Laptop. Set the SD card as removable disk. Then scan your SD card with a good antivirus.

Regards.

Thanks a lot Honest. i will do that.

Hey Anand ^^^

Nice to c that your problem got solution ! by the way i have 1 more idea that if you have Card reader then use it ! just choose your card reader location in your pc then scan it !

Regards

Shyam

Dear Friends,

In LG RD 6600 phone, when we send or receive SMS messages, the phone keeps history of numbers. I don't know how many numbers it can store, but when many numbers listed there, phone got hanged some times after starting and again switched off after sometime. It get normal only when we erase message history. I cop with this problem to manually erase message history frequently and avoid this problem.

I want to know is there no limitation of storing numbers or it's a software bug. If anyone face such a problem and know about it please throw some light on it.

:confuse::confuse:

Edited by sardhari
<< Topic Merged >>

Dear Friends,

In LG RD 6600 phone, when we send or receive SMS messages, the phone keeps history of numbers. I don't know how many numbers it can store, but when many numbers listed there, phone got hanged some times after starting and again switched off after sometime. It get normal only when we erase message history. I cop with this problem to manually erase message history frequently and avoid this problem.

I want to know is there no limitation of storing numbers or it's a software bug. If anyone face such a problem and know about it please throw some light on it.

:confuse::confuse:

Hello!

Please answer me, I have posted it many days ago ???

:rofl_200:

it need not be the problem of call/ dialled number history as this is a very standard function. If it is the only problem then may be a software update can take care of this.

or look in the menu options whether there is a provision for disabling this feature of keeping the dialled calls in the history..

Thanks for ans. may it could be solved by software update!

it need not be the problem of call/ dialled number history as this is a very standard function. If it is the only problem then may be a software update can take care of this.

or look in the menu options whether there is a provision for disabling this feature of keeping the dialled calls in the history..

LG RD 6600 OS dont get corrupted easily due to any Virus which get transferred from Computer to SD Card.

Hi Shyam,

Excellent work man.. this forum desperately need more guys like you who make purachse decisions easy for guys like me.. I've got some queries not covered previously;

1. Does this phone have SEND SMS TO GROUP feature? If yes, how many SMS groups can one make and what is how many members can be there in one group?

2. Is it possible to store SMS from inbox to PC using PC Sync or any 'jugaad' ?

3. How scratch prone is the phone body and the screen in particular?

4. LG 6330 had an excellent feature which remembers previosuly typed words in SMS and gives them as options while typing messages. (For example if I'd sent an sms like "my name is Yash" and if I am typing a new message, then when i type 'my' and press the space button, it will automatically type 'name' after 'my') Is this feature available in this phone?

5. It doesn't have an answering machine unlike 6330, right?

6. Does the camera have a flash and if yes, can it be used as a torch?

Hi,

I yesterday purchased LG RD 6600 in mumbai, tried to transfer the .3gp and mp4 files via bluetooth, but it failed to transfer only..saying file format not supported.. now what to do..

I want to know what file format is supported.. I tried .mp4 also.. but no luck.. :NOTriste:

AB

Now the price is 5600 rs in mumbai.. with 512 mb sd card included.. enjoy

Its available at The Mobile Store for INR 4990. And you can also buy it online if you dont have a store in your area/city.

Its available at The Mobile Store for INR 4990. And you can also buy it online if you dont have a store in your area/city.

I Have Bought it from MOBILE STORE

Reliance Official price is Rs.4990 Only for all Reliance World and Reliance Mobile Store.