Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imshyam

Lg Rd 6600 !

just want to know do we get data cable along with the phone?? I didn't get..and have no songs in my phone!

Go to ebay website and search for the "Data cable for LG RD 6600+aktayal's shop". I have buy from there at Rs. 250/- and it works nicely!

:Sorprendido:

which handset is best in Reliance

range 7000-15000/- thousand...

i am frustrated with my nokia 6255

Hi Guys

is any of us facing problem of hang in this LG RD 6600 !

if yes then pls share it with me !

i want to discuss about that and will get solution !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

@imshyam

My dear Shyam, why to discuss the hang problem only with those who are facing the same ?

You can even discuss the problem with us also, who do not use this particular handset.

Regards.

Hi Guys

Especciallly my Dear Honest !

Wella you all Guys Are Welcome !

Not Especcially Handset user's :P

Regards

Shyam

Hello!!

Is there any way to download Voice recordings from this phone to computer? I have some nice tak of my son and i want to transfer it to my computer.

Thankx in advance..

Hello!!

Is there any way to download Voice recordings from this phone to computer? I have some nice tak of my son and i want to transfer it to my computer.

Thankx in advance..

yeah u can take it in your pc with the small help of pc sync software from here ...http://www.lgmobiles.com/index_cdma.php and get a data cable attch it with pc and sync pc once all your file's will able to transfer from mobile to pc and vise versa

Regards

Shyam

Guys, using the PC Sync software, can we transfer the videos, which we cannot do via BT? Thanks.

Guys, using the PC Sync software, can we transfer the videos, which we cannot do via BT? Thanks.

Hey

I think me answered this Question Before !

But if u want to know then i can do it again ! :D

Video file can transfer via bluetooth* ( *= Condition's Apply )

Condition's are video must be in same Format i.e. Mobile Phone Mpeg 4 Format !

u can recieve video via bluetooth but u cant send it from your mobile !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

what is the price of this phone?

Nearly 6000-6500 is the currunt price of this phone !

Regards

Shyam

Hi !

Hey Honest nice to say that in market i got 1 small size speakers i.e. 3''x3'' that compatible to attach with LG RD 6600 no need to buy amplifier with that ! and it's nice to use and handle also !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

@Shyam

Thats great my dear Shyam. Enjoy yourself.

Cheers !

Hello!!

Thankx in advance..

yeah u can take it in your pc with the small help of pc sync software from here ...http://www.lgmobiles.com/index_cdma.php and get a data cable attch it with pc and sync pc once all your file's will able to transfer from mobile to pc and vise versa

Regards

Shyam

Thank you very much Shyam. I havent tried pc sync yet.

Hey !

Honest temme one thing that if we will use speakers without amplifier it can make permanent damage to handset

immediately or after some time?

that shopkeeper told me that it's made only for handset so it doesn't need amplifier !

gimme a suggestion what shud i do ?

Regards

Shyam

^^^

My dear Shyam, for mobiles only amplified speakers are recommended. But it also depends upon the size of the speakers, because the big the speaker is, the biggest its magnet will be. And that heavy big speakers can definetely damage your mobile if you use them without an amplifier. Although the damage would not be immediate. But slowly your handsets board will be dead.

Try amplified speakers such as Creative, I-Ball, etc.

Regards.

Does anyone know how to disable the sound while unlocking the phone when in "user mode"...

It also makes that sound when you apply any setting while in "user mode"... and its very annoying most of the times.

Does anyone know how to disable the sound while unlocking the phone when in "user mode"...

It also makes that sound when you apply any setting while in "user mode"... and its very annoying most of the times.

Hey which type of sound ?? is it key sound ? if it's all about key sound and other sound setting's Go to menu >> Setting>> sound >> Volume set it as you want !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Hi Found 1 more Problem in this phone !

phone will get hang when card is fullfilled !

but this is the problem which is coming with all manufacturing so not to worry about it ! just go to Nearest LG Service center they will upgrade your handset !

Regards

Shyam

^^^

Hi Guys ! Got Biggest Rid Solution Of this mobile !

Screen was not Visible in Bright Sunlight " ?

Please Check Display Setting's Change LCD to 100 % it Will Able To Show you screen Nicely in Bright Sunlight !

Woooooo

Regards

Shyam

^^^

But my dear Shyam what will happen in a normal room light if you use the 100% contrast or brightness on your handset. Isn't it too bright in normal conditions ?

Regards.

Does any body know the use of this setting?

Settings - Sound - Volume - Voice Guides?

It will say the numbers pressed. But anybody know how to enable it in this phone?

Thanks

Santhosh.

^^^

But my dear Shyam what will happen in a normal room light if you use the 100% contrast or brightness on your handset. Isn't it too bright in normal conditions ?

Regards.

^^^

@ my Dear freind Honest !

yeah that can be brighter in normal condition but ................... point is to be that brighter is better than nothing ! :D

Regards

Shyam