Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tonysmum

Coverage For Data Card & Cell In Reis Magos, Goa?

Hello friends, very glad to have found this forum, as it has already answered many queries I had regarding the data card I have in the Acer

We are moving to Reis Mago very soon, and I can't find out from Reliance website anywhere, IF that area is covered for the data card and also cell. Can anyone assist me in finding out he answer - I would truly appreciate it!

To date, I am very happy with the data card indeed, though it does seem to disconnect itself at times - but, that's not really a problem!

Many, many thanks

tonysmum

Hello friends, very glad to have found this forum, as it has already answered many queries I had regarding the data card I have in the Acer

We are moving to Reis Mago very soon, and I can't find out from Reliance website anywhere, IF that area is covered for the data card and also cell. Can anyone assist me in finding out he answer - I would truly appreciate it!

To date, I am very happy with the data card indeed, though it does seem to disconnect itself at times - but, that's not really a problem!

Many, many thanks

tonysmum

The simplest solution for your problem is to call the CC and confirm the same. As far as I know, Reliance has a complete coverage in Goa.

Many, many thanks

tonysmum

The simplest solution for your problem is to call the CC and confirm the same. As far as I know, Reliance has a complete coverage in Goa.

I am not familiar with the letters CC, what do they stand for? Please excuse my naevity, but I have no idea!

Many, many thanks

tonysmum

I am not familiar with the letters CC, what do they stand for? Please excuse my naevity, but I have no idea!

CC = Customer Care. Its *333 from your Reliance mobile.

I dont as yet have reliance cell - I have aircel. So, I cant do that! My technician that came a couple of times to install the card and stuff doesnt know eitehr. So, I am non the wiser !!

I dont as yet have reliance cell - I have aircel. So, I cant do that! My technician that came a couple of times to install the card and stuff doesnt know eitehr. So, I am non the wiser !!

You can call from any phone to reliance Customer Care. like STDCode+30333333

Thank you, but I can't get through on that number. By STD code, do you mean a local number, or what? Sorry, but I have not called them before!

Thank you, but I can't get through on that number. By STD code, do you mean a local number, or what? Sorry, but I have not called them before!

your local std code. i mean if your in bangalore then add 080 or in delhi 011+30333333