Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_mir

New Handsets Lg Rd3500 And Rd6100

Majority bakhra indian customer is not bothered about VGA or 2MP camera, they just need a camera thats all. Marketing gimmicks

:(

All handsets are researched and developed by ZTE and Huawie CHINA, its only LG gives them orders for such handsets and want LG logo on it.

Good handsets in CDMA are fading very fast. Hope samsung and HTC comes to the rescue.

Pls avoid sending rumors like these. LG is making handsets at their own factory outlet. LG dont have only CDMA, They have GSM also. And not only all home appliances . If CDMA handsets were researched and developed by ZTE and Huawei then who is researching Home appliances dear.

Thanks

@Sameer Mirza

My dear Mirza Saheb, try posting your comments or querry's in smaller fonts. Not only it will look nice but also feels good and maintain your image on the forum.

Regards.

Recently bought one LG RD 3600 @ 2000 INR along with RUIM card. Be careful if you buy it from outside Reliance WW or WWE.

As outside you may not get RUIM card alongwith the handset & if you take that handset to Reliance, mostly they won't have it or else they will insist on buying a new connection.

This handset seems to have micro USB charging port, however pin on charger seems to be some of some different kind. Can anyone guide me what kind of data cable I need to connect this handset with my Laptop ?

Attached pic is for different USB connectors. Extreme left is micro USB, than min USB.

regds,

post-5509-1207761289_thumb.jpg

LG RD 3500 - Rs.1399

LG RD 3600 - Rs.1799

LG RD 6100 - Rs.2699

the prices seem to have stabilised at 1399/- for 3500..

can we hope to get our hands on it for Rs.500/-... pre or post..

can we hope to get our hands on it for Rs.500/-... pre or post..

^^^

My dear friend, wait and it could happen also. Earlier they came with a Samsung b/w handset @ Rs.500/- for postpaid connections with warranty. But the same was a refurbished and sold at many Reliance Web World Expresses.

Regards.

please let me know about the new rd 6100 by reliance with vga camera..how is the phone and voice quality and other feature..is it good to invest in this new handset

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Dear Friends,

Will u pls. tell me (your exp.) about new LG 6100 cdma handset, as i m thinking to shift from my LG RD 2030 (due to non availability of original battery) to LG 6100.

-Paresh shah, ahmedabad

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Paresh bhai saro mobile levo hoy to nokia 6275 lai lo saro pic chhe 9700 ma male chhe

Hello Vijay, is there any one ranging between 3k to 5k, in Reliance CDMA ?

Paresh bhai saro mobile levo hoy to nokia 6275 lai lo saro pic chhe 9700 ma male chhe

What's micro USB charger? motorazr one? that's a nice addition.

Maine 30-Apr-08 ko LG 6100 liya tha.

Lekin is mobile me SMS incoming bahot late ho raha hai. Maine LG k Service Centre me Sofware bhi Upgrade karva aur Reliance k Customer care me bhi complain ki hai, liya lekin uske bad bhi koi fayda nahi hua hai.

Pls help me for this.

@ Ritesh, I think Late receipt of SMS is due to traffic congestion at Service Provider's side, It doesnt relates with model of handset. and with reliance it is not a news item. it happens oftenly.

Lekin is mobile me SMS incoming bahot late ho raha hai. Maine LG k Service Centre me Sofware bhi Upgrade karva aur Reliance k Customer care me bhi complain ki hai, liya lekin uske bad bhi koi fayda nahi hua hai.

Pls help me for this.

@ Ritesh, I think Late receipt of SMS is due to traffic congestion at Service Provider's side, It doesnt relates with model of handset. and with reliance it is not a news item. it happens oftenly.

Pls help me for this.

Dear Paresh,

Thanx for the reply. Lekin LG 6100 me software problem hai aisa muje LG ASC ne kaha tha. ASC ne ye bhi bola hai ki bahot se customers ko late incoming call ka bhi problem hai jo Software upgrade karne se mostly solve ho jata hai. Mere pas LG ka 3100 bhi he jisme 6100 ka sim laga du to koi problem nahi hota sms incoming me.

I am new to this forum.

Recently bought LG RD 6100 earlier i had Nokia 6255

1) Where can i get Micro USB cable as I want to connect Handset to PC?

2) At what price in Pune?

3) Is it possible to sync contacts & scheduler from PC to RD 6100

please help me as I have over 600 contacts in my old handset

Micro USB cables are available freely in computer accessories and hardware stores or may be in croma too. Croma will be damn expensive. I think motorola too uses micro USB in some of their phone (I am not sure)

If you sync your LG with outlook, then yes you can sync contacts and schedules from old phone. If with LG desktop, then no.

this may interest you.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry109888

Edited by kshah

Data Cable for LG RD 6100 can be bought from LG Service Center too,

They also Provide PC Sync CD too.

But it may be costly there.

Net Connet Through 6100, How to connect to net through LG RD 6100

Can anyone please help me as can I connect to net using LG RD 6100. I have the handset, and I want to connect to Internet through the normal RIM plan, i.e. 30 rs per hour. I guess, there is no modem attached to this handset. So how do I connect to net? Please help.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

^^^

@Ananta

My dear friend, as you know that LG RD6100 doesn't have modem. So you can't use netconnect with this handset. As, to use Netconnect with your mobile your handset must have a modem.

Regards.

I got rd3600 recently..... any body tried uploading wallpapers/ ring tones through PC.

Please any comment. thanks

My dear friends IS NET CONNECT available in LG RD 3600 or LG RD 3500 ? can we connect internet through them by any method using data cable. If anybody having solution to it plz reply back.

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan