Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Rana Bose

Gprs & Mms In China Phone !

Hello All ,

Has anyone able to configure any GPRS ,MMS settings not only in Reliance but any other operater in China phone?

Plz i need to configure my A308, N99i, and ZT999 for Gprs and MMS.

thanks,

Rana

The GSM CDMA Dual modes, if you call the operator and ask to do an OTA Settings for "Generic models" it works.. at least airtel gprs worked without any problem.

cheers

karki

Finally did setup Gprs thru Airtel and Vodaphone on China Phone. Its all Manual configration.

Rana

Edited by Rana Bose

The GSM CDMA Dual modes, if you call the operator and ask to do an OTA Settings for "Generic models" it works.. at least airtel gprs worked without any problem.

cheers

karki

thank u very much ....can u tell about its speed and working after connecting to pc...

Did not connect to the PC ... was browsing on the browser in the phone - speed was normal ... about the same i used to get on my nokia.

can u tell about its speed and working after connecting to pc...

^^^

@omprakash

My dear friend, in Vodafone you will get the gprs speeds upto maximum of 8 to 15kBps if you connect your phone to pc. But the gprs plans of vodafone are very costly.

Regards.

can u tell about its speed and working after connecting to pc...

^^^

@omprakash

My dear friend, in Vodafone you will get the gprs speeds upto maximum of 8 to 15kBps if you connect your phone to pc. But the gprs plans of vodafone are very costly.

Regards.

can you pls tell me about airtel gprs and can i get ota settings for the same online...

^^^

@omprakash

My dear friend, actually I'm not 100% confirm but their are plans in Airtel which offers unlimited surfing at very low rates. You can confirm the same from Airtel gallery or any other user at this forum who is using the same can help you out.

And about getting the settings online, it depends on your mobile handset make. If you are using branded phone like Nokia, Sony Ericsson or LG then you will get the settings online. And if you are using any other unbranded handset than you have to manually input the settings.

Regards.

Finally did setup Gprs thru Airtel and Vodaphone on China Phone. Its all Manual configration.

Rana

Can u pls tell me the Proper Method(Settleing) of Airtel Gprs ....

Pls need ....

^^^

@Vikram

For which handset did you need the GPRS settings for Airtel ? Which handset are you using my dear friend.

Regards.

I have a Nokia 3110 classic with BSNL Prepaid Connection. I have activated GPRS my SMS (confirmation sms came saying that GPRS is provided). After that I have dloaded setting from bsnl.co.in (phone recieved the settings through sms) but still after that I am unable to use GPRS or send any MMS

Can anyone mention the manual setting for NOKIA 3110 classic with BSNL prepaid connection ?

^^^

@Vishal

My dear friend, call customer care of BSNL they can provide you the exact settings which are compatible with their network.

Regards.

Can any one tell how to configur GPRS Setting in CDMA network for A918...

:help:

Regards,

Mohan

Hello All ,

Has anyone able to configure any GPRS ,MMS settings not only in Reliance but any other operater in China phone?

thanks,

Rana

Aren't these handsets Edge enabled? on Edge Speed can be around 100-150 kbps.

Hello All ,

thanks,

Rana

GPRS is only in GSM not in CDMA.

MMS configuration is not possible in CDMA as no operator has given configuration data to people. Also MMS has interoperability issues.

Data services in CDMA can be configured (Non WAP) only PPP based.

Can any one tell how to configur GPRS Setting in CDMA network for A918...

GPRS Not Available on Reliance Network

t u configure A918 on GSM Connection

Airtel or BSNL

I use GPRS in Chang Jing A918 on bsnl Network

settings needed for BPL GPRS in china phone- N82i

HELLO DEEPAK

I NEED GPRS CONFIG FOR BSNL AND AIRTEL ON A918 MODEL WHICH YOU HAVE

PL I NEED URGENT

MOBILE 9370278064