Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolrajiv

Bpl Mobile Slashes Pre-paid Call Rates

Source - http://www.tech2.com/india/news/telecom/bp...l-rates/25891/0

BPL Mobile Slashes Pre-paid Call Rates

BPL Mobile has slashed pre-paid call rates allowing subscribers to enjoy local and STD calls any where in India from BPL Mobile to any mobile service and landline for 1 Rupee per minute.

This reduction sees call rates drop by nearly 50%. SMS across India will also be at 1 Rupee.

Subscribers to this offering will be able to avail the same for a daily rental of Rupee 1. Rs. 30 would be deducted as advance rental. After 30 days, the Rs 1/day rental would be applicable.

Subscribers will need to SMS India to 50505 (toll-free), which would give them more details on One India Prepaid. Recharge vouchers are also available.

S. Subramaniam, CEO and Director, BPL Mobile said, "The pre-paid market, which is a highly price-sensitive market, constitutes more then 70% of our subscriber base. In a way this significant reduction in call rates is our new year’s gift to our loyal customers. We continuously look at adding value to our subscribers, this new offering is another step in that direction."

^^^

If I am not wrong, this plan is already available with many operators. The only difference is the daily rentals. I feel RCOM is better as it offers roaming also at Re 1 pm. Correct me if I am wrong.

^^^

Rs. 30 only as rentals to reduce the call rates seems to be quite attractive my dear friends.

Regards.

Problem with these daily rentals is that its difficult to keep a v accurate track of your balance... Id rather have them deduct the whole amt once a month... or once a fortnight... rather than daily!