Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
harshit999

Motorola V9m Having Network Problems

i was facing network problems with the handset..whenever anyone tried calling me,he/she gets to hear that my phone is switched off or not reachable..that too when the phone shows full signals..plzzzz reply if other people are facing the same problem..my email id is prabhatsaxena54@zapak.com

Edited by harshit999

i was facing network problems with the handset..whenever anyone tried calling me,he/she gets to hear that my phone is switched off or not reachable..that too when the phone shows full signals..plzzzz reply if other people are facing the same problem..my email id is prabhatsaxena54@zapak.com

Yes there are a lot of problems withthe hand set are they really changing the hanset?

Yes there are a lot of problems withthe hand set are they really changing the hanset?

hey thanks for replying..ya i got the handset replaced but the same problem persisted with the new handset as well..so what should be done next????

^^^

@harsh saxena

My dear friend, get replaced this handset too at the earliest.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

I was Facing the same problem. I got my handset replaced from the dealer. The New Handset worked fine for Only One Day. and Now again the Same Problem. Now the dealer says... this may be probably Reliance Service Problem... Please let me know if you get some clue to takle this problem. My Mail id is meghaniravi@hotmail.com

I was Facing the same problem. I got my handset replaced from the dealer. The New Handset worked fine for Only One Day. and Now again the Same Problem. Now the dealer says... this may be probably Reliance Service Problem... Please let me know if you get some clue to takle this problem. My Mail id is meghaniravi@hotmail.com

I do agree with you. even iam facing the problem when somebody tries to call me they get short beeps and latter it says unavailable..irrespect of the phone is showing the full signals...

I do agree with you. even iam facing the problem when somebody tries to call me they get short beeps and latter it says unavailable..irrespect of the phone is showing the full signals...

I don't think this is handset problem. I am having Nokia 2865 and from last 2-3 weeks I am facing this problem. Majority of my caller has compalined me that I have not received their call and it got disconnected after 2 rings. The fact is I have not received any call on my cell. I also experienced that even during full signal it gives out of coverage message to caller. I myself tried to call from landline and received such message. So I feel this is Reliance Network problem.

Had this problem pretty frequently for the last few months I was with Reliance. It was almost definitely a network problem...

Had this problem pretty frequently for the last few months I was with Reliance. It was almost definitely a network problem...

my dear your are right ..its not hanset problem..even i face the same problem ..i own four rim nos. and one of my hanset is moto..when i am in my residence i face this problem and when i go to kalyan or ulhasnagar i dont face such issue..its network problem and though the phone shows full network its the congestion that is creating the whole problem..it wont be sorted out unless relliance sets up extra base station in the problematic area

..please keep complaining about this on regular basis..coz network department wont believe your words for first time..they should know that such problem exists

Edited by suvirajshetty

Can the Network also affect the Phone Hardware for eg. mic.

There were LG 3000/3100 Phones bought 5months back, few weeks back and few days back..

Few started having a mic. problem just recently within few days..

It also cannot be a Co-incidence since the ASC's have seconded that many ppl had issues..

So if this is true i don't know whats the prob with CDMA network..

As it is the phones become very hot especially in the lower range when talking for long..

Regards,

ACS

Can the Network also affect the Phone Hardware for eg. mic.

There were LG 3000/3100 Phones bought 5months back, few weeks back and few days back..

Few started having a mic. problem just recently within few days..

It also cannot be a Co-incidence since the ASC's have seconded that many ppl had issues..

So if this is true i don't know whats the prob with CDMA network..

As it is the phones become very hot especially in the lower range when talking for long..

Regards,

ACS

i think it may be network problem..bcoz with increase in no. of subscribers the voice quality decreases

may be an expert can throw better light on this issue

I've been using Reliance for last 3.5 years. Used different handsets: LG RD2030, Nokia6255, Nokia6265, Nokia3215 and now Classic (for a while!).

I never had any problem with network around 1.5 - 2 years ago, but I too face the problem of being Not-reachable, 2-ring then disconnect etc.

But it depends on where I am landing at, there are places where network is good (not accounting on the bars shown!), and some places have terrible network (may be 5-bars!). You may be at open space, but not been able to be connected and vice versa.

In short it's not the handset problem, but network issue.

------------

Nokia ****s! Dont purchase CDMA nokia handsets. I am finalizing some Moto handset soon!

I too am not facing any network issue with this handset.

But its battery doesnt give me backup of more than a day that was not

a issue with nokia 2865.

Dear All,

As i alsready told that iam also facing problem with this v9m handset.

my callers are unable to reach me irrespect of full singnal strength/.

i spoke to relaince ccust care techincal helpdesk, they told me they are getting this kinds of complaint.

some times if the phone is idle it gets hanged in network even though the network strength is full but u will not recive any phone until and unless you 1) Restart The phone or 2) make a outgoing call so as to break the idle & network hang after that phone will again become active with network.

I gave my phone to motorola service center with the same problem. I got it after 12 days and they work done says they checked the capacitor and reflowed it or so....but again iam facing the same problem....i will take it back to them..........and let you know..............

regards

Capt. Minus

There is a problem in Motorola V9M Handsets, And earlier Rcomm too replaced the handset.

But Now the New Firmware installed in handsets are better and stable.

Really fedup with the handset and had finally given to change the handset, hope it works well after that.

let me reiterate its not a handset problem ..its a network problem.. all you need is an extra base station in your locality...this not reachable problem occurs only when there are too many subscribers where you are.

Do a small exercise..

Whever u move around the city, take another mobile or ask someone to keep calling u.

If this problem persists in diff localities in the same city, then its truly a phone problem..

Else welcome to the world of complex telecom network..

Dear Friends,

Just to inform you that i had given my v9m for second repair. and since it came it is working fine now i dont face in network hang on my mobile now any one can reach me without anyproblem.

if any one of you facing the same problem in which people cant reach you irrespective of the signal strength on your phone showing good please take it to service center and tell them about the problem they will certainly help you.

regards

capt. minus

hey guys does ur V9m handset shows any symbol of EVDO, i mean does it have 1x written or EV written?

because rcom is ready with evdo enabeled network and v9m is also evdo comtabile for same.

read

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=18064

Dear,

Plz contact the area manager(ur area) of motorola and get it replaced no chance that this phone can be repaired.The phone is biggest problem u will be carrying with u, sell it some one or ask for a different phone as replacement.